Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

What's on your wrist today?

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Alzilla
I just ordered a 22mm mesh bracelet for it the other day. Can't wait to switch it up a bit with that.
from who?

Old 03-12-2012, 01:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
dante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond reputedante71 has a reputation beyond repute
Sick picture (craigger).
The new speedy looks insane, I still prefer an old one though

Old 03-12-2012, 04:03 AM
Teamspeed Pro
GrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond reputeGrayTT has a reputation beyond repute
Lum-Tec'n it today...

Old 03-12-2012, 05:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by SoCal
I really like the Devon "Tread" piece.
The new one wears really well on the wrist...

Old 03-12-2012, 09:22 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Thanks!

Originally Posted by BigE
Quite possibly the most beautiful watch I have ever seen. Simply stunning.
Thanks for the kind words - I can't say I disagree with you :-)

Old 03-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!asg612 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by boursachi
the eot only comes in pt with the skeleton, right?
Thank you!

Yes, my understanding is that the current EOT is only skeletonized in platnium. Personally, I liked the older EOT as a skeleton better. AP used a completely clear dial and the dial markers were a bit more subtle. I think the Skeleton EOT looks too much like a Perellet (spelling??) skeleton chrono for my tastes. Not their best effort if you ask me. Also the price could leave you with a black eye and pain in your groin.

I recommend this piece highly - Its back on the wrist this morning....

Best,

asg

Old 03-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger
from who?
Hadley Roma on Amazon.

Old 03-12-2012, 01:31 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks Blake. I might end up getting the older model in a couple of years if I see one come up for sale at a decent price.

Old 03-12-2012, 01:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by SoCal
Thanks Blake. I might end up getting the older model in a couple of years if I see one come up for sale at a decent price.
What should I expect for a decent price to be? I kind of sort of really really want one.

Old 03-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that retail on the older one was $15K or so. I wouldn't spend a dime over $10K on it, and not for a couple of years from now. By that time, I will hate it.

Quick Reply: What's on your wrist today?