Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Forgot that one; I knew there was one out there. It is 47mm and huge, so keep that in mind.

Old 07-07-2012, 09:35 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by SoCal
Perrelet is a shite brand. Period. No resale, and no one I know owns one.
I'm not concerned with resale value as I'm at the point I'll be keeping all my watches untill I die or loose both my arms.

I unfortunately do not have to 25k to spend on my fav AP ROO and there is nothing inthe 10-15 range that intrests me and there happens to be like 10 watches I like in the 4-8 that I like. I really like the Tag Grand Carrera 36 PVD black/red strap

From everyone elses pieces on here I can see where you would say Perrelet is a low end brand because the Turbine Poker is like comparing a base 3 series to a Virage with the AP overload on here.

Old 07-07-2012, 10:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Caio You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Breitling SuperOcean Heritage

Old 07-07-2012, 10:05 AM
SHH
Teamspeed Senior Member
SHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the roughSHH is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by CaioLLV
Breitling SuperOcean Heritage
Owned the non-chrono version for a short while. Nice watch, but way too big for me

Old 07-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
You asked for opinions on the Perrelet, and we gave them. Feel free to throw away your $$ on whatever watch you choose...

Old 07-07-2012, 01:38 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
What does everyone think of the Perrelet Turbine Poker 44mm?

Ugliest watch I've seen in this thread

Old 07-07-2012, 03:25 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura aboutTheYoungConnoisseur has a spectacular aura about
What are some terrible looking watches under 10grand then? With a modern design.

Last edited by TheYoungConnoisseur; 07-07-2012 at 03:30 PM.
Old 07-07-2012, 04:09 PM
Teamspeed Pro
sheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond reputesheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TheYoungConnoisseur
What are some terrible looking watches under 10grand then? With a modern design.
um ... what?

Old 07-07-2012, 04:24 PM
Because I said so.
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Under 6k hotness

Old 07-07-2012, 04:54 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
moabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond reputemoabite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Forgot that one; I knew there was one out there. It is 47mm and huge, so keep that in mind.
Thanks for bringing me back to reality there... that's enormous.

Quick Reply: Your next watch