Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2012, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
I had the DatoGraph Perpetual on 4 times a few weeks ago 141k msrp.

I kept going back. Wanting. Wanting. Almost. Wanting then I said one thing and I never looked back

DatoGraph = Challenge Stradale. Hell no.

No watch above $150 Timex is truly worth it because it tells time and date but I've got the addiction and love timepieces.

I don't see any watch above 50k ever being on my wrist unless I win Millions in poker
or don't play poker because you could loose millions and be back to the timex

Old 03-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
The nicest Rose Gold Daytona is the Royal Oak 15300 on crocodile brown strap (very classy).
Well said Mo. I like the look of other RG watches, but none have made me bookmark a page to come back and look at the pictures.

The AP RO(O?) with leather strap has made me do that.

Old 03-04-2012, 11:59 AM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
^ Super Classy love the Rose Gold Royal Oak Offshore on strap.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:00 PM
AMGFanatic
MeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond reputeMeanMachine has a reputation beyond repute
I had the DatoGraph Perpetual on 4 times a few weeks ago 141k msrp.

I kept going back. Wanting. Wanting. Almost. Wanting then I said one thing and I never looked back

DatoGraph = Challenge Stradale. Hell no.

No watch above $150 Timex is truly worth it because it tells time and date but I've got the addiction and love timepieces.

I don't see any watch above 50k ever being on my wrist unless I win Millions in poker
Of course, I want to get a 458 and close the Ferrari chapter in my life (temporary).

Old 03-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Of course, I want to get a 458 and close the Ferrari chapter in my life (temporary).
Well find a Challenge Stradale for half the price or less and have money to buy a chunk of new watches

458 overpriced for what you will use.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:07 PM
AMGFanatic
Well find a Challenge Stradale for half the price or less and have money to buy a chunk of new watches

458 overpriced for what you will use.
I am not a fan of the 360 & CS look to be honest.

I want a new car, if it was about second hand I would of gotten one ages ago.

There are hardly any 360 CS on the road, I've only seen 1-2 over here and that was 6-7 years ago.

Planning on the new Scuderia version of the 458

Dont like the stock car, too creature friendly for a weekend car "special occasion".

I want a 458 with 4 point belts, dont care for radio and carpet, lighter and more powerful.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 03-04-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Old 03-04-2012, 12:11 PM
AMGFanatic
Originally Posted by Craigger
Well said Mo. I like the look of other RG watches, but none have made me bookmark a page to come back and look at the pictures.

Sorry for the typo. I like the RG Daytona the best, I think its the nicest with the Everrose on strap being second best tie with the wg meteorite dial 2nd.

my favourite RO is the 15300 RG on strap.

Honestly too many nice daytona's out there.

i like the

Everose bracelet Daytona
Everose on strap
wg panda and meteorite dial
SS

Cant lose with the daytona. I wear mine daily and its the SS version, not as intimidating as the RG kind of low profile if its under my sleeves.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:12 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Craigger

That's an awesome watch, if I wanted all gold that would be high up on the list.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:14 PM
AMGFanatic
All gold is a bit tacky to be honest, its too flashy and I feel its too much of a 80's thing.

with the strap you've got a nice amount of gold and the strap can be worn with any thing casual.

The gold can be too in your face sort of watch if you want to use it for very formal events.

Old 03-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
All gold is a bit tacky to be honest, its too flashy and I feel its too much of a 80's thing.

with the strap you've got a nice amount of gold and the strap can be worn with any thing casual.

The gold can be too in your face sort of watch if you want to use it for very formal events.
I think you've explained my feelings about it for sure.
There are a couple of watches with hints of gold that re just ok to me. The rest way too flashy.

Quick Reply: Your next watch