Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2012, 09:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brnsrgn
Omega seamaster GMT 300 professional
Try and find a NOS one with the waves on the dial. Looks so much better than the current ones (IMHO).

(GMT model shown)

current:

Old 02-16-2012, 10:00 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
Agreed

I also like the gmt not only for the waves but the darker blue as well

Old 02-17-2012, 03:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
looking extensively at the yacht-master ii in all its three versions for my baby sis
she mentioned the ss/rg but i'm not feeling it
the yg and wg are over the top, and that's what makes them imo

what are prices like nowadays, is $29k for the yg normal? does the wg go for the same or a bit more?

Last edited by boursachi; 02-17-2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 10:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
big_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond reputebig_slacker has a reputation beyond repute
Funny, I like the new 300m with the ceramic bezel. Both are nice though, but I like it in black.

Old 02-18-2012, 01:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I think the Yachtmaster 2 is the UGLIEST watch in Rolex's line. The regular/yachtmaster has a nice clean look. Ive seen a couple 2's around and it is not a pretty watch

Old 02-18-2012, 02:29 AM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it is a VERY overpriced watch...

Old 02-18-2012, 03:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
dd, i have the 40mm ym and i love it, i think it is one of the most underrated rollies
the ym2 is definitely not for everyone, i wonder why they went with the name so in your face on the bezel otherwise i see it as having presence
personally i would never consider one because i dont wear gold, but if there were a pt version i would have it on my list/wrist already

socal, all watches r overpriced i think that is a given

so, price check for the ym2? it doesnt sell for less than 29k?
experiences appreciated

Old 02-18-2012, 02:13 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by brnsrgn
Agreed

I also like the gmt not only for the waves but the darker blue as well
+1 I love mine as well. Funny, mine does not have the numbers next to the dots.....I like them....

Old 02-18-2012, 03:05 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Damon@tirerack
+1 I love mine as well. Funny, mine does not have the numbers next to the dots.....I like them....

Yours is the classic divers model. The model I posted is the GMT version. I remember the first watch I ever took notice of was my best friends after graduating he received a quartz version of yours, and I thought "wow. $2xxx for a watch!" Little did I knew what was in the future for me!

We now discuss Bond, Watches and Women regularly over beer when he's back in town from law school.

Old 02-18-2012, 06:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!DD GT3 RD You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by boursachi
dd, i have the 40mm ym and i love it, i think it is one of the most underrated rollies
the ym2 is definitely not for everyone, i wonder why they went with the name so in your face on the bezel otherwise i see it as having presence
personally i would never consider one because i dont wear gold, but if there were a pt version i would have it on my list/wrist already

socal, all watches r overpriced i think that is a given

so, price check for the ym2? it doesnt sell for less than 29k?
experiences appreciated
love the regular yachtmaster, the platinum bezel and silver on silver looks very clean and goes with everything. Sporty and classy!

Quick Reply: Your next watch