Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2012, 12:53 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nick6489 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thinking about picking up this.

Attached Images  

Last edited by Nick6489; 02-25-2012 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:02 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
That's the first Steinhart I have ever seen that I like. Perhaps I like it because it looks a LOT like a Panerai.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
That's the first Steinhart I have ever seen that I like. Perhaps I like it because it looks a LOT like a Panerai.
You mean IWC, no?

Old 02-25-2012, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
vltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant futurevltsai has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by gr1zly
Today I've went to my local IWC store, I wanted buy IWC ingenieur mission earth....

After small discusion about price and discount I've almost bought it and then salesman propose awesome price for iwc portuguese regulateur.

I don't know what to do

Pic of those two I want to buy, both will be with black lether strap.

Reason I don't know what to do is that Regulatuer after discount has same price as Ingeniuer.... I am looking for watch that will be good for my wedding tuxedo.

What do you think about it?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Pre-emptive congrats on the wedding, and get the Portuguese. And a black leather strap. It'll look great and much more at home in a formal setting.

Plus, look at it! What a beauty.

Old 02-25-2012, 01:42 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Craigger
You mean IWC, no?
No, I meant a Panerai. The case has the same basic shape, but the face and pushers share the look of an IWC. I see what you mean.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Craigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond reputeCraigger has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
No, I meant a Panerai. The case has the same basic shape, but the face and pushers share the look of an IWC. I see what you mean.
I see it now.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:18 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by vltsai
Pre-emptive congrats on the wedding, and get the Portuguese. And a black leather strap. It'll look great and much more at home in a formal setting.

Plus, look at it! What a beauty.
Thanks !!

My fiance also prefer Portuguesse

Old 02-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
parealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond reputeparealtor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by h20skier
That's nice looking.
Price of entry?
says $26K on HW's site. nice watch.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Nick6489 is an unknown quantity at this point
What are your guys' general thoughts on Steinhart. I'm trying to avoid looking at them as "knock offs" I'm afraid after purchasing I will think it is and it'll subsequently sit in a drawer.

Old 02-25-2012, 02:41 PM
Banned
Start with something basic that you like and build on that. It looks nice to me.

Quick Reply: Your next watch