Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2012, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
boursachi.. just get the BB already. put it on the diver strap w/ ss plots = amazing.

Old 05-25-2012, 10:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!

Old 05-25-2012, 10:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
elyas how do you think i feel then haha it's been more than a year now since i TRIED it on and started proper lusting for the bb. but just as much, i love/d the panda even more so i'm not going to throw it away nor feel any remorse if the bb thing doesn't go through given that i maintain my panda. it is not watch-driven, merely collection-driven

just showed my bro the watches i shortlisted
he instantly asked me about the 4101 and we got to talking and there could be a nice surprise hidden there

all options are wide open now
i love the chase

Old 05-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BDSK
boursachi.. just get the BB already. put it on the diver strap w/ ss plots = amazing.
winning!!!! not a big fan of the strap though
as explained above there are a few factors in play now
the guy in HK is very pleasant and i spoke with a couple of people here. will keep you updated!

MORE PICS

Old 05-25-2012, 11:21 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by boursachi
winning!!!! not a big fan of the strap though
as explained above there are a few factors in play now
the guy in HK is very pleasant and i spoke with a couple of people here. will keep you updated!

MORE PICS
I think it's sooooo much more comfortable on the diver strap. but that's just me.

Old 05-25-2012, 11:30 AM
Teamspeed Pro
would it be much trouble to ask for pics of the BB next to the GPC please? lots and lots of pics?

Old 05-25-2012, 11:39 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by boursachi
would it be much trouble to ask for pics of the BB next to the GPC please? lots and lots of pics?
Unfortunately I don't own a BB anymore. Had one and LOVED it. Perfect combination of size (42mm) and weight (forged carbon is amazing). The pics above w/ the rubber strap are of someone else's piece. I was just showing you the possibilities to make the BB look even BETTER once you finally sack up and get one!

Old 05-25-2012, 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
haha gotcha, trust me the scene in kuwait is NO WHERE close to how it works in the states/uk so this is why this is coming off as complicated. first thing i did with all this was call the boutique and they don't have a bb, and the guy i met with the other day doesn't have it locally.
i am hoping i will know what's up by next friday at the most because i hate checking my email and messages 24/7

Old 05-26-2012, 03:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Dutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond reputeDutchnick has a reputation beyond repute
One day...

Old 05-26-2012, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I must say, I am not a fan of fashion brand watches, but I love the case on this Hermes watch. They have a new in house movement as well.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1338046909.124181.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  63.6 KB
Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1338046916.730922.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  38.5 KB

Quick Reply: Your next watch