Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 09:41 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
boursachi, I can get PO for about 500Euros more then IWC

moabite thanks for your comment, option 5 and 6 are extra option because still I am thinking about them. I never was fan of Aquatimer till I went with my mate to buy one, then I started to like that watch

About Omega I still think that when new Bond movie will be release Omega will make some nice edition of Planet ocean better then this silly Seamaster that they provide this year. So that another reason why I shouldn't buy Omega in nearest future

Still no tudor or Breitling fans over here?

Last edited by gr1zly; 08-19-2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old 08-20-2012, 03:32 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Need to try it on as I have never worn a tonneau shape. But, the 5940 is looking like my next contender. Anyone worn and or have a tonneau shape piece that can fill me in with regards to it's cushion case fit?

Old 08-25-2012, 03:50 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of lightgr1zly is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by moabite
gr1zly, sorry to be that guy that points out the obvious but while they are nice watches, 4-6 are not diving watches. You mentioned that a diving watch is what is what you're aiming for so I would recommend eliminating those from your search. Also, looking at your current list, it appears a proper diving watch would be a nice addition to round out your collection.

I have number 2 so that would be my suggestion. When making the decision to purchase my Aquatimer, I had narrowed my search down to just it and the Planet Ocean. After doing extensive research on the brands I felt that IWC was a better match for me. Not sure of the pricing in Poland but when I purchased around a year ago, the IWC on bracelet was about $1k more than the PO even with about a 25% AD discount.

It's a great everyday watch that you can be very comfortable wearing in the water.
yestarday i went to iwc shop to try on same watch as you've got, this thinks live looks twice better then on the pic! need to have one

Old 08-25-2012, 07:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!woppum You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Name:  84C50654-3071-4EF7-8176-BB7032C415FF-2162-00000422F776296E.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  104.0 KB

Old 08-25-2012, 12:33 PM
Dafuq?? Why is there a Llama?
Scott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond reputeScott Davis has a reputation beyond repute
Should be here Tuesday! So excited

Name:  securedownload.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  52.4 KB

Old 08-26-2012, 02:29 AM
Teamspeed Member
AdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone have thoughts on what would be a good next watch, my modest collection as folows:

- Rolex Seadweller
- Tag Heur Carrera (Black face chrono on rubber delployant)
- Omega Speedmaster
- Misc. Seikos, G-Shocks, etc.

Thinking either
- PAM, but I don't know ref numbers off by heart. I like the base SS with sandwich dial and Subdial, does that exist? Anyone know the ref?

- IWC Top Gun (double chrono, 46mm edition)
- IWC Portuguese

As I have a couple of sportier type watches already I'm looking for something that could be considered slightly dressier (obviously not the top gun), hence the Portuguese and PAM thoughts.

If anyone had any other suggestions in the same range (pre-owned), I'd love to hear 'em. Thanks.

Old 08-26-2012, 02:31 AM
Teamspeed Member
AdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond reputeAdamC has a reputation beyond repute
Double post >:|

Old 08-26-2012, 05:57 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Portuguesse Automatic would be best option

pic of mine

Old 08-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Teamspeed's Official Brain Surgeon
brnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond reputebrnsrgn has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AdamC
Anyone have thoughts on what would be a good next watch, my modest collection as folows:

- Rolex Seadweller
- Tag Heur Carrera (Black face chrono on rubber delployant)
- Omega Speedmaster
- Misc. Seikos, G-Shocks, etc.

Thinking either
- PAM, but I don't know ref numbers off by heart. I like the base SS with sandwich dial and Subdial, does that exist? Anyone know the ref?

- IWC Top Gun (double chrono, 46mm edition)
- IWC Portuguese

As I have a couple of sportier type watches already I'm looking for something that could be considered slightly dressier (obviously not the top gun), hence the Portuguese and PAM thoughts.

If anyone had any other suggestions in the same range (pre-owned), I'd love to hear 'em. Thanks.
We have similar taste
I have Explorer II
Seamaster GMT
Tag Chrono

Others I have that look very different include Meistersinger
Sinn Watches USA and Sinn Watches Canada - Sinn Watches Official and Authorized Dealer

Looking at Chronoswiss. Nomos, or Glasshute as maybe next buy

Old 08-27-2012, 09:38 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!BDSK You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by woppum

Quick Reply: Your next watch