Notices
The Watch Forum Show & Sell Your Favorite Time Pieces Here!

Your next watch

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2011, 07:44 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
With that collection you should get the Millenary! Love it...

Might sell my dual time tomorrow if so I will get one of these 6:

AP RO 15300 Rose gold
PP Aquanaut 5167
AP RO 15202 Jumbo
AP RO Chrono Panda
AP ROO Navy
AP ROO Diver
Watch sold today with a 15% profit, gotta love wearing an AP daily for 6 months and to make money off of it.

Old 11-22-2011, 07:47 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Well done!

Old 11-22-2011, 07:59 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Not sure why you thought that matey, I only used Ferrari of Exeter for the 360 - best authorized Ferrari Dealer in the UK imo for servicing and i use Lambo London for servicing of the LP! I wouldn't dare take an exotic to an independent for anything but minor items i.e a battery (which i did) and i think i actually did brake pads before i sold the car which i had promised.
oh! i thought the pics you posted of that awesome shop you go to was not a dealer! because of the different makes i saw in there (i thought?)

over here, an AD is not necessarily the most competent (actually they aren't) but sometimes i have to go to them because of some matters that need their unique diagnostic systems

Old 11-22-2011, 08:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Watch sold today with a 15% profit, gotta love wearing an AP daily for 6 months and to make money off of it.
Congrats Felix!
Have fun watchshopping.

This of course has nothing to do with watches but I sold my speakers today and can't wait to go hifi shopping again. The best part about buying something is the hunt

Old 11-22-2011, 08:31 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
The best part about buying something is the hunt
SO true...i've started looking at friggin cars again...

Old 11-22-2011, 08:39 AM
Teamspeed Pro
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
You should get a 993 of some sort, solid investment and fun cars

Old 11-22-2011, 09:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
boursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond reputeboursachi has a reputation beyond repute
congrats! my vote goes to ro chrono panda if ur sticking with the ro line, or a diver if you want the bigger roo.
big fan of the 5167 but if it ain't a 5726 i ain't considering a pp now

You should get a 993 of some sort, solid investment and fun cars
he should DEFINITELY do that
993s are awesome, they take care of their owners

Old 11-22-2011, 10:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by boursachi
oh! i thought the pics you posted of that awesome shop you go to was not a dealer! because of the different makes i saw in there (i thought?)

over here, an AD is not necessarily the most competent (actually they aren't) but sometimes i have to go to them because of some matters that need their unique diagnostic systems
It's HR Owen London - they have quite a few brands: Bugatti, Rolls Royce, Lambo & BMW at that centre. It's ideally just located 5 mins from my office and the HR Owen Ferrari / Maserati service Centre is the opposite direction 5 mins away!

993 is calling me...

Old 11-22-2011, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond reputeTeutonicCarFan has a reputation beyond repute
I want to buy a strap for my LT M38. Can't decide on the color- brown, gold brown, or honey (from L->R)

Name:  ImageUploadedByTeamspeed1321991784.867631.jpg
Views: 222
Size:  95.1 KB

Old 11-22-2011, 02:58 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Brown.

Quick Reply: Your next watch