Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Food/Coffee GENIUS !!! San Carlos CA

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 02:30 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Food/Coffee GENIUS !!! San Carlos CA

Mediterranean Fusion Cuisine
1107 San Carlos Ave
San Carlos, CA 94070
(650) 508-1005

went yesterday, then back today!!!!

the coffee is outrageous

Old 01-31-2008, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
That is some real art in the cups! i can't understand how he get such a clear pattern of messing around with the foam and cinnamon..
Cool place you found

Old 01-31-2008, 02:46 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Bloody hell Kid, that's the third thread you've posted that cup of coffee in today. Are you that bored?!

Edit comments by cjv:

Although MTK may have posted the pic prior, THIS thread is actually a good thread. "Bloody hell" is probably not meant to be a compliment and asking "if he is bored" is at best a little condescending." It is bordering on being personal and appears to be looking for a fight. I may be wrong but it is heading in that direction. It guess it is akind to baiting and not what teamspeed is about. My suggestio would be to make your point with a more diplomatic choice of words.

Last edited by cjv; 02-04-2008 at 07:53 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:47 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
Bloody hell Kid, that's the third thread you've posted that cup of coffee in today. Are you that bored?!
it should say "repost police" under your user name.

Old 01-31-2008, 02:49 AM
MTK
Banned

actually the cup of 3 is from tonight. . . why don't you post something interesting? tell us what it's like to be you

just trying to bump the guys new restaurant in the food section!

Old 01-31-2008, 02:53 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ipohopper is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Bronto
That is some real art in the cups! i can't understand how he get such a clear pattern of messing around with the foam and cinnamon..
Cool place you found
The cool part is I drank the entire cup all the way to the bottom and the face stayed exactly the same. Then I decapitated it!

Old 01-31-2008, 02:55 AM
MTK
Banned
Originally Posted by IIVVX
it should say "repost police" under your user name.
nawwww it's gonna say don't try to keep up

Old 01-31-2008, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ipohopper
The cool part is I drank the entire cup all the way to the bottom and the face stayed exactly the same. Then I decapitated it!
So you sipped coffee off another man's lips?

Old 01-31-2008, 03:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MTK
actually the cup of 3 is from tonight. . . why don't you post something interesting? tell us what it's like to be you

just trying to bump the guys new restaurant in the food section!
In my opinion when creating a thread it should be something of interest to more than just myself, not documenting and exposing my daily life for the world to see.

I just don't post 15 threads of crap each day like you i guess. I will give you props as at least one or so out of the 15 are usually interesting...

edited by cjv:

This is the thread in question. Please stick to it. If other threads are not to your liking, diplomatically address them at the time without being inflamatory or personal. Just my two cents as a mod. Again, the purpose is to make teamspeed a better place.

Last edited by cjv; 02-04-2008 at 08:00 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:06 AM
MTK
Banned
In my opinion when creating a thread it should be something of interest to more than just myself, not documenting and exposing my daily life for the world to see.

I just don't post 15 threads of crap each day like you i guess. I will give you props as at least one or so out of the 15 are usually interesting...
you know i don't it to impress, anyone who's met me knows i'm real, i share the love and i do it big....

don't act like a misanthrope.. man, i've liked/respected you always!
peace!

Quick Reply: Food/Coffee GENIUS !!! San Carlos CA