Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Food/Coffee GENIUS !!! San Carlos CA

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2008, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond repute
Now thats what I am talking about, thats a class move, giving people an oppourtunity to learn from their mistakes and helping us all grow as a Team. You get my vote and thats why I am here. We can't all think the same and be the same but we can all learn from each other. I am proud to be a part of this until as long as Controlit lets me.

Originally Posted by cjv
I have went back and edited, in green, on certain posts things that I believe are NOT what Teamspeed is all about.

Old 02-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Banned Forever
Champ is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Dim,

So MTK is here to enlighten us and make DJ a rich man? If thats the case can I be banned as I am going to voice my opinion on every stupid thread started by anyone, since that is the purpose of this site is to just post away.
As for the most content thing you said that makes no sense, if you believe in quantity over quality than his posts will work for you.

I agree 100% with what Josh said, no hard feelings thrown around just expresing my opinion.
You mean we're not just here to up our post count?

I have to applaud Cjv for being civil - I may have over reacted to LABrit's comment ragging on MTK for something he wanted to share.

Come on guys, this isn't a Yellowbmr thread.

Oh wait... some chic DID stole my photo last night, what should I do? :ugh:

Old 02-04-2008, 10:04 PM
MrTheBadGuy
Control It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond reputeControl It has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by cjv
I have re opened this thread. I have went back and edited, in green, on certain posts things that I believe are NOT what Teamspeed is all about. Earlier, people were asking why Teamspeed is different. It is different because we all expect there to be an element of mutual respect between the members. I would expect everyone's words to convey this respect. That doesn't mean we can't argue and disagree, but conduct it in a manner that is respectfull, not personal or transcending.

I really hope the message is clear and hope everyone has alot of fun. I also hope everyone understands what we are attempting to convey. Please continue and enjoy.

By the way, if anyone has any questions or believes I'm out of line please contact me.
Well done. We can move on and get back into the coffee!

Drinks on Champ btw.