Notices
Travel | Hotels & Resorts | Restaurants & Food Share Experiences From Your Favorite Hotels & Restaurants From Around The Globe.

Food/Coffee GENIUS !!! San Carlos CA

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2008, 03:10 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond repute
The one on top right was mine. Orgasmic. I thought it looked like a monkey. What do you think LABRIT?

Old 01-31-2008, 03:15 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
I don't dislike humanity or distrust humans, your context is incorrect.

I'm only stating what many are thinking Kid, I don't dislike you at all, just think you should tone it down...

Anyway, that's just my opinion and this is just an internet forum, doesn't do any harm one way or the other at the end of the day.

All the best,

Josh.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Bronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond reputeBronto has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LABrit
In my opinion when creating a thread it should be something of interest to more than just myself, not documenting and exposing my daily life for the world to see.

I just don't post 15 threads of crap each day like you i guess. I will give you props as at least one or so out of the 15 are usually interesting...
Where's the love Brit? MTK just wants to get some discussions going here on the forum. I'm trying to lick butt here but his stuff is usually interesting to read about.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:19 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
Originally Posted by LABrit
I don't dislike humanity or distrust humans, your context is incorrect.

I'm only stating what many are thinking Kid, I don't dislike you at all, just think you should tone it down...

Anyway, that's just my opinion and this is just an internet forum, doesn't do any harm one way or the other at the end of the day.

All the best,

Josh.
now.... i could do one of two things here... i can be a prick or respect your what you've communicated....
so with that,

i'm here to contribute as much as i can, to learn and to be entertained

if youre ever in the bay area.. i'll buy you a coffee.
cheers

Old 01-31-2008, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Pro
LABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond reputeLABrit has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bronto
I'm trying to lick butt here but his stuff is usually interesting to read about.
I'm hoping that you wanted to state that you're NOT trying to do that...

Old 01-31-2008, 03:20 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Lucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond reputeLucid has a reputation beyond repute
Josh, let me ask you a question, I am not defending MTK because he doesnt need any help, but I have noticed you are always very harsh and intolerable. Then you act like, no big deal, Why is that? you bring it up, you put him down, and then you act like its not a big deal. Whats up with that?

Old 01-31-2008, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by MTK
now.... i could do one of two things here... i can be a prick or respect your what you've communicated....
so with that,

i'm here to contribute as much as i can, to learn and to be entertained
Fair enough.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:26 AM
MTK
Banned
MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK MTK
So.. back to the orginal "content" of this thread (not the pictures)....

Mediterranean Fusion Cuisine

let this guy give you a shot.... he is very talented

Old 01-31-2008, 03:26 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute2thfixr has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome, I was hoping it would end like that. Back to the topic at hand, that is amazing work. Post more of those coffee pics MTK! I'm curious what else he can do with froth.

Old 01-31-2008, 03:27 AM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by RAWMEAN
Josh, let me ask you a question, I am not defending MTK because he doesnt need any help, but I have noticed you are always very harsh and intolerable. Then you act like, no big deal, Why is that? you bring it up, you put him down, and then you act like its not a big deal. Whats up with that?
i wouldn't say always but you have been kinda harsh lately josh. understandable if you have some issues that are causing you grief but no sense in taking it out on here.

Quick Reply: Food/Coffee GENIUS !!! San Carlos CA