Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

New Rifle is now pimped out, decked out, and blinged out...

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2011, 02:55 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
dammit... can't get it to get upright. Oh well... you get the idea.

Old 05-06-2011, 03:09 PM
Banned
SoCal is an unknown quantity at this point
Get the ACOG CJ. That is what I have on my M4 here in Iraq, and I have never been disappointed. I will have one on my M4 once I buy one for back home.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:38 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Scott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond reputeScott in Houston has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SoCal
Get the ACOG CJ. That is what I have on my M4 here in Iraq, and I have never been disappointed. I will have one on my M4 once I buy one for back home.
I can't find that link.

My next purchase will be some sort of a magnifier for my Aimpoint.

I want to run some 3 gun with just the Aimpoint for now and see how it goes.
I really like this Aimpoint. Although, my rifle sure is noticeably heavier with the light and Aimpoint. I'm not anxious to add anything else. haha

I'm really curious to see what kind of groups I can run with quality ammo. These targets are with the cheapy Federal Ammo from Walmart.

Old 05-06-2011, 06:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
We should get together. I've been looking into sights for a while and still haven't found the right one

Old 05-07-2011, 12:15 AM
Banned
Yeah, I took my pic rails, light, and broom handle off of my M4, and it lightened up a lot. I just don't need all that stuff on my weapon...

Old 05-07-2011, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Can't you just let me be poser

Old 05-07-2011, 03:30 AM
Banned
No worries bro. Your M4 has a very nice setup.

Old 05-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ctzn You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JC919
We should get together. I've been looking into sights for a while and still haven't found the right one

Ironsights FTW!

Beautiful rifle OP

Old 03-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Vandalia911 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice hardware and nice groups!