Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Thoughts on an ED Brown 1911

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 04:53 PM
Former Sponsor
Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Tom@ChampionMotorsport You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Thoughts on an ED Brown 1911

TS,
What are your thoughts on the Ed Brown Kobra Carry? Thinking about getting this piece and wanted some feedback.

Thanks in advance,
JB

Old 07-08-2010, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
b9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond reputeb9ev has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JB@Championmotorsport
TS,
What are your thoughts on the Ed Brown Kobra Carry? Thinking about getting this piece and wanted some feedback.

Thanks in advance,
JB
Not too big of a fan of the Kobra or Chainlink. However if you like the feel of the cuts and the look, get one. I swap daily between my Ed Brown Executive Carry and my HK P200sk 357. I'm going to throw my new Nighthawk into the mix after I get several hundred rounds through it.