Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

Sako TRG 22 thoughts?

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond repute
Sako TRG 22 thoughts?

Thinking about picking one of these up not sure though wondered what the consensus was around here.

Old 01-27-2009, 01:02 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Larson7.62 is an unknown quantity at this point
Great rifle, I don't think there is anyone who would disagree. Head over to snipershide.com, they seem to be in favor of them.

Old 01-27-2009, 08:59 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ttgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond reputettgangsta has a reputation beyond repute
How do they compare to accuracy international? I kind of like AIs design a little more and the accessories are like 25% of what they are for the Sako.

Example:
Sako Bipod 499.99
Sako optilock scope rings 499.99

ect they are nuts!

Old 01-27-2009, 03:17 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
yeah, their stuff is a tad expensive, but it is really meant for the enthusiast that doesn't care how much the stuff is I believe there are aftermarket accessories that fit SAKO. I think AI and SAKO will have around the same accuracy. Get whatever one feels right to you, or the one you find a good deal on.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:56 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I ended getting:

AI AWP .308 24" barrel with muzzle break
AI picatinny rail
Badger ordinance 30mm rings
US Optics ST10S with a bunch of options
Starlight Case
Extra 1.5 skins so I can paint them
Original Parker Hale bipod that came with these in Europe

I AM SO PUMPED

Old 01-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Teamspeed Rookie