Notices
The Team Speed Shooting Range The Guns, Ammunition, and General Personal Protection Discussion Forum.

New rifle input

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2008 | 06:46 PM
|
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, 6.8 would be sweet. It looks like I'm going to get an M6A2, EO-Tech 553, and a front grip. Should be a nice package...

Old 09-09-2008 | 07:51 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Yeah, 6.8 would be sweet. It looks like I'm going to get an M6A2, EO-Tech 553, and a front grip. Should be a nice package...
I can vouch for the fact that it is a VERY sweet package. Exactly what I have.

Old 09-09-2008 | 07:53 PM
|
Watch this space.
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by chokeu2
I can vouch for the fact that it is a VERY sweet package. Exactly what I have.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to chokeu2 again.

Old 09-22-2008 | 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
CarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond repute
Can anyone give me their honest review on that EoTech? I'm putting together a package, and I'd like some feedback. PM me if you'd rather do that as well...TIA.

Old 09-22-2008 | 08:13 PM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
If you want something on the quality level (IMHO above) the 416, LWRC OR Patriot Ordinance without question.

There is nothing else out there that I'd be interesting in buying right now outside of those brands.
I want this baby from PoF, too bad I live in communist state of CA.

POF-USA Patriot Ordnance Factory, Inc.

Old 09-22-2008 | 11:23 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CarbonCycles
Can anyone give me their honest review on that EoTech? I'm putting together a package, and I'd like some feedback. PM me if you'd rather do that as well...TIA.
Love mine. Wouldn't consider anything else on a "battle" rifle at this point. You know the weird positions that you can end up in close quarters, the EO is by far the easiest to use in that situation. In applications that you'd be carrying that M4, it works at range. I don't have to tell you that when you need to reach out, you'll be using something else.

If ya like, I can take any pics of mine that ya like if you think it'll help.

Old 09-22-2008 | 11:25 PM
TeH Ears
Originally Posted by stuka
I want this baby from PoF, too bad I live in communist state of CA.

POF-USA Patriot Ordnance Factory, Inc.
Great taste ya have their Stuka! (BTW, been meaning to tell that the Stuka is one of my all time favorite planes for some reason. Probably for the same reason I love the A10)

Anyways... Bless ya if you can get your hands on one of those. I know some heavy hitter operator types that can't even get their paws on one of those. Yet... I understand that POF is spinning up new capacity however, so hopefully the shortage will end soon.

Old 09-22-2008 | 11:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
CarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond reputeCarbonCycles has a reputation beyond repute
Love mine. Wouldn't consider anything else on a "battle" rifle at this point. You know the weird positions that you can end up in close quarters, the EO is by far the easiest to use in that situation. In applications that you'd be carrying that M4, it works at range. I don't have to tell you that when you need to reach out, you'll be using something else.

If ya like, I can take any pics of mine that ya like if you think it'll help.
Yes please, I'd love to see some pics of it mounted. How easy was it to setup, and anything that you don't like about it? TIA...

Old 09-22-2008 | 11:43 PM
I'm closing this thread.
Alex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond reputeAlex has a reputation beyond repute
Post 'em pics, Bri.

Old 09-23-2008 | 12:28 AM
Teamspeed's Mr. Spock
stuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond reputestuka has a reputation beyond repute
Great taste ya have their Stuka! (BTW, been meaning to tell that the Stuka is one of my all time favorite planes for some reason. Probably for the same reason I love the A10)
Thanks. That's my favorite plane. After that, I like the ME262, which I also have a 1:48 model.

Anyways... Bless ya if you can get your hands on one of those. I know some heavy hitter operator types that can't even get their paws on one of those. Yet... I understand that POF is spinning up new capacity however, so hopefully the shortage will end soon.
I am debating whether I should buy it now and have it shipped to my MIL who is out of state in case BHO becomes the president and start grabbing guns again. This rifle will then be grandfathered.

Of course, we have also been thinking about working hrad for a few years and retire to TX and start a nice collection of cars and guns.

I didn't know the P308 is in action, though it only makes sense. What else are you going to use that can go through cinder block and still stop a terrorist? Probably not a 556 round, eh?

Quick Reply: New rifle input