Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2014, 11:59 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by tannermash
WOW!!! Can't wait to see the final results!! Congrats brother!
Thanks Brother!! I plan to bring it to Nashville next time I visit @VBUGKING. We'll plan the trip after the car arrives. Hopefully you can shoot it while I'm in town! I hope all is well!

Old 06-25-2014, 10:40 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
when you had delivered the huayra, you must open a threat on the garage forum section!

you are catching a cool collection. but I have to ask. you have a daily drive like a Bentley or you only drive supercars even if you go work or for a weekend?

Old 06-25-2014, 11:08 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by GMS03
when you had delivered the huayra, you must open a threat on the garage forum section!

you are catching a cool collection. but I have to ask. you have a daily drive like a Bentley or you only drive supercars even if you go work or for a weekend?
Thank you! I plan to keep all of the delivery pics, first impressions and stories about the process in this thread.

I try to only drive cars that I enjoy everyday.

Old 06-26-2014, 12:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Terraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura aboutTerraforce1 has a spectacular aura about
Really looking forward to the delivery pics

I am very impressed with how humble you are ZondaUFO. It's refreshing to say the least, and I appreciate you putting in the time and effort with this thread, it give us all an insiders glimpse into the hottest supercar out there. Thanks and keep well

Old 06-26-2014, 03:09 PM
Teamspeed Member
tannermash is on a distinguished roadtannermash is on a distinguished roadtannermash is on a distinguished roadtannermash is on a distinguished roadtannermash is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Thanks Brother!! I plan to bring it to Nashville next time I visit @VBUGKING. We'll plan the trip after the car arrives. Hopefully you can shoot it while I'm in town! I hope all is well!
Look forward to it!!

Old 06-26-2014, 10:06 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Thank you! I plan to keep all of the delivery pics, first impressions and stories about the process in this thread.

I try to only drive cars that I enjoy everyday.
Then I'll be honest with you... I'M REALLY JEALOUSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-27-2014, 02:47 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
JB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really niceJB 007 is just really nice
Amazing, congrats..

Old 06-27-2014, 08:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
Originally Posted by Terraforce1
Really looking forward to the delivery pics

I am very impressed with how humble you are ZondaUFO. It's refreshing to say the least, and I appreciate you putting in the time and effort with this thread, it give us all an insiders glimpse into the hottest supercar out there. Thanks and keep well
Thank you!! I appreciate your kind words!

Originally Posted by tannermash
Look forward to it!!
I can't wait! Nashville C&C!

Originally Posted by JB 007
Amazing, congrats..
Thank you!

My car is in testing! Just a few more weeks!

Old 06-30-2014, 11:37 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Striker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond reputeStriker has a reputation beyond repute
This is probably THE best thread on TS and this will probably be THE best build thread haha!

Congrats on the car bro and enjoy her with the best of health as soon as you get delivery of her!

Old 06-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dmb359 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^agreed. I love following threads of car builds/orders, when the owner is active and posts pictures. The fact that its a car as nice as this only makes it that much better.

only wish I was going to Nashville CnC to see it, lol.

Quick Reply: My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery