Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
quickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond reputequickZohsix has a reputation beyond repute
What a privilege it is to watch this unfold. Can't wait for pics! Is there a date yet?

Old 07-16-2014, 08:35 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
dmb359 is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=ZondaUFO;1460416]
The USA may not be quite on par with Europe, but we have many beautiful roads and scenic routes; My goal is to experience as much of it as I can. I happen to have good friends in the Nashville area so that's a definite. [\QUOTE]

well make your way up through Minnesota in the process of experiencing it all, we got a great CnC here you can come for....

Old 07-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
Killian2703 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Name:  10383762_10152072619717352_8385731000837457827_o.jpg
Views: 2134
Size:  226.5 KB
New huayra arrived in the USA. Simply beautiful in every way
Is that yours Kris ?

Old 07-16-2014, 09:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
That is a gorgeous Huayra, wow. If that's yours Kris, then huge congrats. I'm looking forward to seeing it with the other wheels...

Old 07-16-2014, 10:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Killian2703
Attachment 127397
New huayra arrived in the USA. Simply beautiful in every way
Is that yours Kris ?
its not his....
this one has been in california for a while now...

Old 07-17-2014, 01:00 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!Dave M You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
good, I think only the owner should post the first pictures. Cant wait to hear about the delivery experience.

Old 07-17-2014, 01:05 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
something makes me feel that these isn't the Huayra... don't ask me why, it's only a feeling...

Old 07-17-2014, 01:56 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
I love how every Huayra is so unique! That car is absolutely stunning but it is not mine.
More to come... Soon! Thanks!

Old 07-20-2014, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Member
GMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enoughGMS03 will become famous soon enough
yo know dates for your delivery?

Old 07-22-2014, 03:41 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Ecnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura aboutEcnelis has a spectacular aura about

Quick Reply: My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery