Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Supercars (https://teamspeed.com/forums/supercars/)
-   -   My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery (https://teamspeed.com/forums/supercars/83019-my-pagani-huayra-build-delivery.html)

ZondaUFO 06-07-2014 01:05 PM

My Pagani Huayra: from Build to Delivery

In late July / early August I will be taking delivery of my favorite Hyper Car! It is especially exciting to me because for many years I thought that I would never be able to legally register and drive one in the United States. If Ferrari is the Horse, and Lamborghini is the Bull, IMO Pagani is the Unicorn.

My car is the first special edition "one-off" Pagani Huayra that has been made and it will be delivered to me through Prestige Imports in Miami, FL. The entire process has been absolutely amazing. I can confirm through this experience that Pagani Automobili and Prestige Imports both treat their customers like family.

My instagram username is : @LamborghiniKS - that is the only social media site that I am on. I went with ZondaUFO as my username on here to mix it up. Lamborghini and Pagani are my two favorite brands.

I look forward to getting to know all of you and sharing our mutual passion for cars!

With Best,
Kris
Miami Beach, FL
Instagram : @LamborghiniKS

ZondaUFO 06-07-2014 01:08 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 170168

Attachment 170169

Attachment 170170

Attachment 170171

Will_CA 06-07-2014 01:29 PM

I knew you were getting one! Seems like everything on your Instagram has been about Pagani the last few weeks. Congrats.

ZondaUFO 06-07-2014 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Will_CA (Post 1458757)
I knew you were getting one! Seems like everything on your Instagram has been about Pagani the last few weeks. Congrats.

Thank You!

This car has been in the works for well over a year. I first met Horacio and his team in 2010 when I visited the factory. Since then, I've been anxiously waiting for them to have a product that is street legal in the US. I am very excited!! The car should be here in approx. two months!

Tango 06-07-2014 01:52 PM

Big congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your experiences and pictures here.

PS:
Could you expand a little more about his first special edition "one-off".

Thank you again.

ZondaUFO 06-07-2014 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tango (Post 1458759)
Big congratulations!

Thanks for sharing your experiences and pictures here.

PS:
Could you expand a little more about his first special edition "one-off".

Thank you again.

Thank You!

Every Pagani is bespoke to the owner. They are very good about working with the customer to make sure they get their dream configuation. In the past quite a few Zonda's received a custom name to go with the custom build - sometimes the initials of the owner, some a unique "1 of 1" name, etc. I requested a few custom changes to my Huayra and my request for a custom name was the first that has been approved by Horacio. I will explain in greater detail with visual aids when the car arrives. Thanks!!

Have you seen the 760RS in person? I know it is in Argentina - that is one of my all time favorite cars!

Evil Z06 06-07-2014 02:28 PM

Wow that's going to be awesome....I live in the area of Prestige and I hope to see your beast of a car cruising around

ZondaUFO 06-07-2014 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by Evil Z06 (Post 1458761)
Wow that's going to be awesome....I live in the area of Prestige and I hope to see your beast of a car cruising around

Thanks! I plan to drive it often!

Evil Z06 06-07-2014 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by ZondaUFO (Post 1458762)
Thanks! I plan to drive it often!

I am glad to hear that you will be driving it....It was built to be driven...and SEEN....Good luck and I hope to see it driving on the road.

D55L 06-07-2014 02:51 PM

Thanks for creating this thread, really one of the best threads since Mike S stopped posting his threads full of stunning supercar experience pics!

Congrats once again and I really can't wait to see the final result of so lengthy process and please post more pics of the process!

Also my sincere greetings to Brett, really miss the days he was around here, have seen few interviews with him lately, glad that he never stops in expanding his business!

Originally Posted by ZondaUFO (Post 1458756)
Thank You!

I believe there will be 6-7 Huayra deliveries per year for the United States. With the smart airbag delay we won't have anywhere near half the total production. Pagani has a large demand all over the world and many Zonda owners are still waiting for their Huayra delivery. It appears Pagani has delivered approx. 50 cars so far in the three years that the Huayra has been in production. The first 3 deliveries to the USA have have happened over the past month. I believe my car will be the 4th US car.

I'll quote your answer from another thread not to double-post and will say thanks for clarifying, I was following the lengthy process of Pagani trying hard to get US certification and was really happy when the first US spec cars arrived.

Entering US market is a really important step of recognition and success because of sheer size and overall importance of the market and I'm really glad Pagani finally made it there!