Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

One of first Pagani Huayra deliveries in the US!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2014, 01:23 PM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaUFO You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
wow, veneno and the huayra?
when do you expect it to arrive?
Thank You! My Huayra should arrive at the end of July / early August. I just started a new thread to document from the build through the delivery. It has been in the works for a long time and it is getting close!

Originally Posted by D55L
Very impressive to see that almost half of the total Huayra run will go to the US. Congrats!
Thank You!

I believe there will be 6-7 Huayra deliveries per year for the United States. With the smart airbag delay we won't have anywhere near half the total production. Pagani has a large demand all over the world and many Zonda owners are still waiting for their Huayra delivery. It appears Pagani has delivered approx. 50 cars so far in the three years that the Huayra has been in production. The first 3 deliveries to the USA have have happened over the past month. I believe my car will be the 4th US car.

Old 06-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond reputeThisFlyGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ZondaUFO
Thank You! My Huayra should arrive at the end of July / early August. I just started a new thread to document from the build through the delivery. It has been in the works for a long time and it is getting close!

damnnnnn, congrats again and definitely will follow that thread.
you have amazing tastes in cars!