Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra Top Gear (Spoiler Alert)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 09:10 PM
John Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant futureJohn Hennessey has a brilliant future
Congrats to Horatio and team Pagani. Very impressive. I'd guess the waiting list for buyers just got longer...

Old 01-27-2013, 09:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Tango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond reputeTango has a reputation beyond repute
Pagani Huayra Review and Lap [HD]

Old 01-27-2013, 10:54 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
patrick95 is on a distinguished roadpatrick95 is on a distinguished road
Why celebrate so early, the top 3 are coming...
Impressive time nonetheless!

Old 01-27-2013, 11:01 PM
Teamspeed Member
Mark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished roadMark ANTAR is on a distinguished road
Well, that gives me an idea on how fast the P1 is going to be! It will surely obliterate the Huayra's lap time, so does the 918 and the 'F150'.
The best is yet to come...

Old 01-28-2013, 05:03 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Mark ANTAR
Well, that gives me an idea on how fast the P1 is going to be! It will surely obliterate the Huayra's lap time, so does the 918 and the 'F150'.
well, not so sure...I mean on the 918..it has abouthe same power..but it weights 300Kg more..roughly 300kg more ..is massive..

I predict the 918 will be slower..the Mcalren and the Ferrari ..may be a different case..

Old 01-28-2013, 07:24 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mark ANTAR
Do you think the P1 will be 1000kg 1000hp?

I remember some fool that thought this before it was shown.

Realisticly we all know that neither the F150 or P1 will be much lighter than the Huayra, if even as light.
( correct me if i missed any information give on the weights)

Then it is the engine issue, i expect both of them to have more than 730hp but i expect none of them to have 1000nm.

In the end i could see them be faster by a fraction to the huayra.

But remember one thing, this is the first Huayra, and there will be more, while the F150 and P1 will be what they will be from start to finish.

To show you my point lets look at the top gear track times for the Zonda and see how it evolved during its lifetime.

01:23.8 Pagani Zonda C12 S 7.3 (partly damp)
01:18.4 Pagani Zonda F
01:17.8 Pagani Zonda Roadster F (Clubsport Version)
1:08.5 – Pagani Zonda R ( Fastest non f1/aircraft tested)

The Enzo and CGT was faster than the C12 Zonda,then the F came along and that was history.
( not even taking into account the Cinques and 760RS)
And history has a tendency to repeat itself.

PS
01:19.0 Enzo Ferrari
01:19.8 Porsche Carrera GT

Last edited by La Artist; 01-28-2013 at 07:25 AM.
Old 01-28-2013, 08:51 AM
Teamspeed Member
ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ZondaTricolore You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by LeatherFoot
Incredible!!!!

I just made up my mind. I honestly was not expecting this.
Lol I remembered your other thread when Hammond said "and if theres someone who can actually buy one of these.."

Old 01-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
What did i told to that guy shoesomething..... The Huayra was no match for the 918... 918 is a very comprimised car.

Old 01-28-2013, 09:06 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
What an impressive lap time! I mean, I did expect it to be fast, but this is much faster than I expected! Congrats to Pagani, a great acomplishment the Huayra is!

PS: I couldn't help but notice how low the Huayra sat during the hot lap.

Old 01-28-2013, 10:08 AM
Teamspeed Member
rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!rico You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
McLaren do testing on the same circuit. I think it's fair to say they won't launch the P1 until it goes top of the TopGear board.

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra Top Gear (Spoiler Alert)