Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra Top Gear (Spoiler Alert)

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2013, 05:40 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
LeatherFoot is an unknown quantity at this point
Incredible!!!!

I just made up my mind. I honestly was not expecting this.

Old 01-27-2013, 05:50 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
jumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the roughjumping_horse is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by The Artist
^hah yes that one i forgot.
yes..but I never said that..I like Paganis approach..but the cars are unfortuntely over designed...

Nonetheless, they remain a piece of art..and the piece of art thats fast..very fast. 2,5 seconds faster than the MP4-12..thats a lot. The new P1 wont be much faster...thats clear...becaus the MP 4-12 is already a very good car..

Old 01-27-2013, 06:06 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Old 01-27-2013, 06:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LeatherFoot
Incredible!!!!

I just made up my mind. I honestly was not expecting this.
Yeah who cares about the 918 get a Huayra

Old 01-27-2013, 06:39 PM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Like Hammond said its our job to say to those who can afford one:

DO IT DO IT DO IT

Old 01-27-2013, 07:14 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
Wow 1:13.8 is fast. Its weird it didnt look very fast at all during the lap, the car was squirming around and it looked like he had a bit of trouble putting the power down. I thought it would be around 1:15.5 or so. Guess not.

Old 01-27-2013, 07:21 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
that green spec is amazing, oh and so is the time holy s***

^^^ Its weird it didnt look very fast at all during the lap, the car was squirming around and it looked like he had a bit of trouble putting the power down.

i was thinking is that the definition of godspeed

Last edited by Dyna; 01-27-2013 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 07:26 PM
it has 1000nm and 730hp and its 1350kg rwd, i would say it puts down its power in a astonishing way

Old 01-27-2013, 07:29 PM
Teamspeed Member
Will_CA is on a distinguished roadWill_CA is on a distinguished road
By "putting down the power" I mean it looked to be spinning its tires and having a hard time getting grip out of the corners, not that it doesn't have a lot of power.

Old 01-27-2013, 08:03 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Dyna You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra Top Gear (Spoiler Alert)