Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra Top Gear (Spoiler Alert)

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 07:38 AM
Former Sponsor
Koenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond reputeKoenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing is booked, but well let you guys know if and when it happens

Old 04-01-2013, 03:32 AM
MrV
Teamspeed Member
MrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enoughMrV will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Koenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup
Nothing is booked, but well let you guys know if and when it happens
Hope they call you guys to come back to TG. I mean its been a few years now.. Saw on another forum some guys belives that pagani pays BBC to block koenigsegg to come to TG

Old 04-05-2013, 12:54 PM
Former Sponsor
Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Koenigsegg Junus You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by Koenigsegg-Jens Sverdrup
A friend tipped me on this post, i i think i should clarify a bit. For the record, all quotes in this interview was from Supervettura, which is the official Koenigsegg dealer in the UK. Easy to mix up. They are of course entitled to share their personal/professional opinion without us getting in the way of that. The typical Scandinavian way of doing things is to just do it first and talk about it later,not the opposite, which will be the case regarding all kinds of future records as well. We have huge respect for Pagani, and personally I'm a big fan of their cars and have been since the start

Old 01-21-2014, 11:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
So I was watching Top Gear last night and the episode with the Huayra came on again.

I just looked over on the Top Gear show web site, and the Huayra's 1.13 time is no longer listed atop the Power Lap board: BBC Two - Top Gear - Power Laps

Did I miss something? Was there ever a statement about the tires, and the removal of the time from the board?

Old 01-21-2014, 12:36 PM
McLaren Fanatic
Peloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond reputePeloton25 has a reputation beyond repute
Wikipedia still has it with no correction, and they have the BAC Mono's time as well that doesn't appear on Top Gear's website either.

Was it ever there? Maybe they just failed to update it - but that seems a little silly with it being the "record holder". <cough> bullshit <cough>

>8^)
ER

Old 01-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
mattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond reputemattjs33 has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know whether the 1.13 time ever appeared on the Top Gear site. I don't remember checking, although I might have but since forgotten. As you say I would think it would have, at some point.

Wikipedia also states on the Huyara's page: "The Huayra is currently the fastest road-legal and streetworthy car ever to go round the Top Gear Test Track, setting a time of 1:13.8 on street legal, Zonda R-derived Trofeo tyres" (my emphasis added). Cough, cough!

Old 07-03-2014, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
Scabu is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool

Hello guys,
Originally Posted by mattjs33
I don't know whether the 1.13 time ever appeared on the Top Gear site. I don't remember checking, although I might have but since forgotten.
I think, the Huayra Time never appeared on the website. Just check the "Wayback Machine":
Internet Archive Wayback Machine

You can just click on the month (May 2013). They never posted the time