Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

One-off Koenigsegg Agera

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2012 | 05:38 AM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ApexAutoVideo
I'm pretty sure that they have decided to use what is known as tape woven carbon fiber as it can be both lighter and stronger than traditional CF.
It's a lot more than just a different pattern, it's a different type of CF altogether.
Even some F1 teams use it today!
Yes, i think you are correct. I heard some of that, mainly regarding the F1 teams using it, specially McLaren. Also that they are gonna use it alot in the P1.

Old 11-22-2012 | 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
From: Linköping, home of the Gripen Fighter and approx 230 miles from Koenigsegg HQ
Skytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant futureSkytech has a brilliant future
Koenigsegg One:1 highligts !

Attached Images  
Old 11-22-2012 | 01:27 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Skytech
Koenigsegg One:1 highligts !
Now I know Exrockstar is going to try and shot me down in flames here, but seriously, is that a real Koenigsegg design study???

If so when did they start allowing eight year olds to design their cars?

The standard Agera R has a reasonably pure shape where form in the main follows function, this looks like it should have rockets drawn on the side. If a customer has requested this look then I would personally call their taste into question, but it’s their money and Koenigsegg is unlikely to turn it down

The central fin on a road car has no use; we already know that the Agera has very good straight line stability so why stick this thing on it? Also these fins are supposed to prevent blow over accidents in LM cars, it’s very unlikely any road car will get into a situation where this will help prevent a blow over

Oh and by the way before you think I am Koenigsegg bashing again I also hate the central fin that has been applied to some of the later special Zonda’s, it serves no practical function and is purely cosmetic

Old 11-22-2012 | 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Now I know Exrockstar is going to try and shot me down in flames here, but seriously, is that a real Koenigsegg design study???

The standard Agera R has a reasonably pure shape where form in the main follows function, this looks like it should have rockets drawn on the side. If a customer has requested this look then I would personally call their taste into question, but it’s their money and Koenigsegg is unlikely to turn it down

The central fin on a road car has no use; we already know that the Agera has very good straight line stability so why stick this thing on it? Also these fins are supposed to prevent blow over accidents in LM cars, it’s very unlikely any road car will get into a situation where this will help prevent a blow over

Oh and by the way before you think I am Koenigsegg bashing again I also hate the central fin that has been applied to some of the later special Zonda’s, it serves no practical function and is purely cosmetic
Dont worry, i have far more important things to do, and i only shoot down dudes that claim that other brands copy Pagani, specially Koenigsegg.

Old 11-23-2012 | 11:47 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
elhimiel has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Oh come now. No one would ever suspect you of systematically and childishly bashing Koenigsegg with the vigor of a eleven year old fanboy. Nay, you are a true gentleman and a credit to yourself and this forum. I wish you never get banned so we can continue to be enlightened by your neutral perspective on all things Koenigsegg and Pagani because it's just a swell read and something I'm sure we're all looking forward to when venturing into these topics.

So keep doing you, streetrod. I think I speak for us all when I say: you are a pillar of this community and we thank you. You have mastered the internet.

Old 11-23-2012 | 12:01 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by elhimiel
Oh come now. No one would ever suspect you of systematically and childishly bashing Koenigsegg with the vigor of a eleven year old fanboy. Nay, you are a true gentleman and a credit to yourself and this forum. I wish you never get banned so we can continue to be enlightened by your neutral perspective on all things Koenigsegg and Pagani because it's just a swell read and something I'm sure we're all looking forward to when venturing into these topics.

So keep doing you, streetrod. I think I speak for us all when I say: you are a pillar of this community and we thank you. You have mastered the internet.

Old 11-23-2012 | 03:48 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by elhimiel

Wow!!, Even Exrockstar managed to take my comments in the way they were intended, but you feel the need to try and start another argument, how very sad.

I do wonder if you actually read the posts you have a pop at because judging by your latest silly comments, it appears you don't.

As for getting banned, its not me you have to worry about mate.

By the way I have a business trip to Sweden and the Koenigsegg factory booked in the new year, feel free to join me and we can carry on this discussion face to face, if not there then why don't you come and see me in Saudi in mid February, I will over there recruiting a few senior guys onto the management team, I'm sure a guy like you will fit in no problem

P.S. Don't forget to ask permission from your mum first

Last edited by streetrod454; 11-23-2012 at 03:55 PM.
Old 11-24-2012 | 06:22 AM
Teamspeed Rookie
ApexAutoVideo is on a distinguished roadApexAutoVideo is on a distinguished road
Wow!!, Even Exrockstar managed to take my comments in the way they were intended, but you feel the need to try and start another argument, how very sad.

I do wonder if you actually read the posts you have a pop at because judging by your latest silly comments, it appears you don't.

By the way I have a business trip to Sweden and the Koenigsegg factory booked in the new year, feel free to join me and we can carry on this discussion face to face, if not there then why don't you come and see me in Saudi in mid February, I will over there recruiting a few senior guys onto the management team, I'm sure a guy like you will fit in no problem

Hey, If I bash you a bit too, can I tag along to the factory as well?

Old 11-24-2012 | 07:18 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Just subscribing to see the pics from the K-Egg factory! Cool trip you have planned, mate!

Cheers,
Nik

Old 11-24-2012 | 09:24 AM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road

Watch out in Saudi bud - flipping scary country to visit.

I'm working briefly in Libya for a bit next year and i cannot say im particularly looking forward to it!

Quick Reply: One-off Koenigsegg Agera