Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

One-off Koenigsegg Agera

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2012 | 10:17 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
One-off Koenigsegg Agera

Came across this article that I thought would be interesting to bring to all attention. I love the Agera, very elegant and a car not to mess with but I've always wondered what a more aggressive version would look like, as the Zonda did with creating the Zonda R. I can not wait to see some high res images of this car.

One-off Koenigsegg Agera with 1400 hp ordered by Chinese client

Old 10-24-2012 | 11:20 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Great another zonda inspired koenigsegg

Imagination = 0

Old 10-24-2012 | 11:37 AM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
dieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished roaddieter.manero is on a distinguished road
I wouldn't go that far as to say no imagination. Every car company uses inspiration from other companies.

And in anycase, the Agera (one off) will not nothing like the zonda, so who cares

Old 10-24-2012 | 11:42 AM
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Zonda RS

Same story with the Agera R and the Cinque..

Even the damn R they used is the same font as the Zonda R

And this is coming from a swede

Old 10-24-2012 | 01:39 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
So then is Koenigsegg coping Pagani, then what about Porsche (GT3 RS) or Honda (Type R) or any manufactuer that develops a car that "race street version" consider them copy cats too?

Old 10-24-2012 | 02:34 PM
Let me put it in pictures
Similarity in themes:

Similarity in logos:

Similarity in finish of carbon fibre (blue):

And finally similarity with the Anvil wing for special one off models:

In all of the above examples pagani did it first and koenigsegg followed.
But its not such a big deal..just abit amusing

Old 10-24-2012 | 02:41 PM
|
Teamspeed Senior Member
True there are similarities or just soemthign that common. blue carbon, black on white and even the wing. I believe the Ferrari P4 has the say style when the body is joined to the wing int he center, an idea that came from Audi in the leMan series even F1 took on that aerodynamic style.

Aprt from that Pagani, Koenigsegg and a few other exotics are ina league of their own. Great minds think alike.

Old 10-24-2012 | 03:47 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Funkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished roadFunkyskunk2 is on a distinguished road
You really can't blame the company for these one offs, they are just doing what was asked of them. And I have to say that rear wing looks amazing compared to the Zonda RS's

Old 10-24-2012 | 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
exRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant futureexRockstar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Funkyskunk2
You really can't blame the company for these one offs, they are just doing what was asked of them. And I have to say that rear wing looks amazing compared to the Zonda RS's
Agree!!! That fin is there because of something called law of physics!! For the ignorants who think that brands copy each other!! If it was like that, than Pagani is copying those early jaguar race cars! And about the blue shade on the Carbon or coloured Carbon, that already exists for years! And if i recall in recent years Bugatti makes plenty of use in their veyrons! So why dont some people complain about that? Koenigsegg is far more advanced than Pagani in their road cars, and much more enginered focused than Pagani.

Old 10-24-2012 | 04:41 PM
Teamspeed Member
Eddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished roadEddingtonsons is on a distinguished road
Word on the street is that this is just a fan rendering and won't be produced by Koenigsegg. Time will tell.

Quick Reply: One-off Koenigsegg Agera