Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R or Bugatti Veyron SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
streetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud ofstreetrod454 has much to be proud of
Only buy a Veyron if you have so much money that the truly epic depreciation does not bother you. Also the fact that it is the most expensive car in the world to maintain, this would account the amazingly low mileage rates these cars accumulate.

Buy the Koenigsegg for its mind blowing speed, but expect that your car will be superseded by an updated model as soon as yours has been delivered. Koenigsegg seem to be incapable of building more than three cars in a row without the next having a major upgrade. Again expect it to lose half its value in 2 years

Buy the Huayra because it is the most well built and detailed car ever. It may not be as fast as the other two but 230mph is not bad.
That and the fact it has more presence and is likely to hold its value would make it my choice

Old 03-13-2012, 04:49 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
I think pagani will be determined to reshape the huayara! it's possible he designed a less attractive car than the zonda but better mechanics in order to set up the market for his best creation yet: performance of huayara + and better looks than zonda

Old 03-13-2012, 04:56 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond reputeAlex12de has a reputation beyond repute
I would also choose the Zonda if it was in the list, but anyways i from the choices given would definitely choose the Huayra. The other 2 are certainly incredible and very respectable supercars but they don't do that much for me. The Huayra feels much more special because of the all amazing details, the remarkable craftsmanship and the performance

Old 03-13-2012, 05:38 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by streetrod454
Only buy a Veyron if you have so much money that the truly epic depreciation does not bother you. Also the fact that it is the most expensive car in the world to maintain, this would account the amazingly low mileage rates these cars accumulate.

Buy the Koenigsegg for its mind blowing speed, but expect that your car will be superseded by an updated model as soon as yours has been delivered. Koenigsegg seem to be incapable of building more than three cars in a row without the next having a major upgrade. Again expect it to lose half its value in 2 years

Buy the Huayra because it is the most well built and detailed car ever. It may not be as fast as the other two but 230mph is not bad.
That and the fact it has more presence and is likely to hold its value would make it my choice
I couldn't agree more.

Old 03-13-2012, 06:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
As, to me, using the performance of the three cars at its maximun would be hard regarding both location and actual technique needed to use it, performance wouldn't be a very important factor.
As collectibles i think the Huayra would win, but personally I don't really care too much about it...
So the really important factor in the choice in my case would be the look of the car, and in that respect the Agera R is the best IMHO.

PD: if the cinque was an option then there would be no opportunities for the other three!

Old 03-14-2012, 12:42 AM
Teamspeed Member
Minhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished roadMinhimalism is on a distinguished road
Definitely the Agera R.. that car is so perfect. I'd have a harder time picking if it was a Zonda instead of the Huayra :P

Old 03-14-2012, 03:07 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Jiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond reputeJiaim has a reputation beyond repute
Agera R for me so raw !

Or a zonda cinque twinturbo @ around the same 1200 hp.

Old 03-14-2012, 06:00 AM
d3a
Teamspeed Senior Member
d3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enoughd3a will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by streetrod454

Perfect words,I agree

Old 03-14-2012, 06:17 AM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Huayra hands down.

Why?
Well if you have 15 minutes here is the explanation:

Old 03-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
WindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished roadWindSpeed is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by The Artist
Huayra hands down.

Why?
Well if you have 15 minutes here is the explanation:

That can make things hard, it's true!

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R or Bugatti Veyron SS