Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R or Bugatti Veyron SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 12:49 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R or Bugatti Veyron SS

I've been meaning to start this thread, just to hear everyones thoughts on these cars in comparison to each other.
I understand these 3 cars are very different in so many ways.
my question is:
giving the choice of only 1 out of the 3, as a fun toy, ground-breaking design, technology, head-turner, and a collectible, which would it be, and why?

Lets have a little fun.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
mannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond reputemannnu81 has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm, people have debated this question for eons. Personally, the new Veyron.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:07 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ogaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond reputeOgaleicrum has a reputation beyond repute
If I could only have one of those it would be the SS.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Gotta be the agera. It beats the other 2 in every way except top speed which is useless.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
^winner

Old 03-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Banned
Oh and I think the agera is actually faster then the veyron without the speed key so in the real world it has a highter top speed.

Old 03-13-2012, 01:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!Slayclops You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Veyron SS

Old 03-13-2012, 01:58 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by gmaccormack
Gotta be the agera. It beats the other 2 in every way except top speed which is useless.
Are you suggesting it is also better loking?
I haven't seen one live, but from pictures and videos, i've always felt the front is too square, (i may be wrong tho).
Please share thoughts.

Last edited by kato25; 03-13-2012 at 02:02 PM.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:03 PM
Banned
I would say its the best looking out of the bunch. I havent seen one live but it looks stunning in pics. The blue one unvailed at the Geneva autoshow is just unbelievable. Its lighter and out accelerates the veyron. In a perfect world I'd own all 3 cars.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Hot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond reputeHot Shot has a reputation beyond repute
It would be between the Agera R and the Huayra for me. Top speed means nothing as I'd likely never be driving in that range anyway. Whichever was more friendly to drive on a regular basis would win out in the end. I'm thinking the Agera R.....

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R or Bugatti Veyron SS