Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R or Bugatti Veyron SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2012, 02:12 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!alexsmolik You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Since when is the Huayra the direct opponent to the Agera R or Veyron SS lol?
How can you compare the uncomparable?

If only you were comparing these three I might've agreed.
But the Huayra ?

Old 03-13-2012, 02:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
If the Zonda has been a choice I would have probably picked that one. Huayra does absolutely nothing for me.
If this was the only car I was allowed to have I would pick the SS for useability. Otherwise I would chose the Agera R.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Banned
gmaccormack is an unknown quantity at this point
Yep if the zonda cinque, HH or 750 were choices I would have to pick it.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Agera R for me.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:30 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
But if the Cinque was in the equation I'd pick that instead.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:54 PM
Banned
DD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these partsDD Angle is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kato25
as a fun toy,
Agera.

ground-breaking design,
Agera.

technology,
Veyron.

head-turner,
Veyron.

and a collectible,
Huayra.

which would it be, and why?
I would pick a Koenigsegg for their innovation and performance. You can think it's ugly and not as well put together as Pagani's cars; but they do everything from the engine, to the cirquit boards, to the software, to the dampening, to patented proprietary sollutions you wont find on any other car. With the Agera it also seems like they've added some track capability to their straight line performance. Just as Pagani raises the bar on the design front, Koenigsegg redefines what a small manufacturer can do in the tech department.

I would pick Bugatti for the luxury and class. It may be overengineered, it may not be as immaculate in it's design as the Paganis and it may not be as all-around badass as Koenigsegg... but it will be the big boy of the bunch when these three roll up. It's like royalty. It doesn't matter if it's poor, or ugly or inbred cause it's still a King. A Veyron says something about it's owner. It's a statement.

I would pick the Huayra for it's amazing sense of detail. Horacio does not mess around with design and regardless if you subjectively don't think it's the best lookin car of the bunch; objectively it is the most insanely "down to the last nut and bolt" designed car on the market. Neither Bugatti or Koenigsegg even come close. It truly is a work of art. One that collectors can have in their garage and just sit in for hours and still find more stuff to admire.

Old 03-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
some pictures to help.
Pls share your pictures.

Attached Images           
Old 03-13-2012, 03:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Zorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond reputeZorro has a reputation beyond repute
If I had to pick, it'd be the F40.

Old 03-13-2012, 04:03 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
kato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished roadkato25 is on a distinguished road
some more:

Attached Images      
Old 03-13-2012, 04:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
Zonda
Agera
Miata
Veyron
Huayra

In that order. The last 2 are hideous

Quick Reply: Pagani Huayra, Koenigsegg Agera R or Bugatti Veyron SS