Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Geneva....My impressions

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 12:44 PM
Former Sponsor
ADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond reputeADV.1 Matt has a reputation beyond repute
That Agera is out of this world! The interior is ridiculous!

Old 03-15-2011, 02:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
NGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really niceNGJR is just really nice
Seriously? The steering wheel is ugly and the console is cheap looking.

Old 03-15-2011, 11:36 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!gah993 You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by NGJR
Seriously? The steering wheel is ugly and the console is cheap looking.
Having sat in the car I would have to respectfully disagree. The center console on the previous generation was cheap looking but this new one reminds me of the magnesium used on my CGT console and he had be push the buttons which had a nice quality feel to them. I am probably pickier about interiors than anybody on the planet and usually small manufacturers usually fail in this area but this car was well done. If I new the car would have the same resale value of say an Enzo or Mclaren F-1 I would probably break the bank and get one but I don't think the value will hold. Maybe somebody on Teamspeed knows CVK personally and can get me a guaranteed buyback in two years...HAHA!!! like that's going to happen.

Last edited by gah993; 03-15-2011 at 11:41 PM.