Notices
Supercars Bugatti, Koenigsegg, Zonda, Venom GT, & More Discussion Forum.

Anyone here planning to buy a Lexus LFA???

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2010, 03:30 PM
Teamspeed Member
erazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud oferazer72 has much to be proud of
Sorry, No I run the service dept for Porsche. We have 15 stores, only Ford/Saab share the same roof.

Old 02-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
Are you hearing any buyer buzz about the LFA?

Old 02-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Teamspeed's Howitzer
STOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond reputeSTOPPIE has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Are you hearing any buyer buzz about the LFA?
You know when you pick up the phone and you hear 'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaa beep beep beep beep beep beep beep'.

ya, it's like that. (interest level that is)

Old 02-17-2010, 04:58 AM
ExO
Teamspeed Member
ExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura aboutExO has a spectacular aura about
Ow, this one seems more interested than the others, he didn't put his gun in mouth !

Old 02-17-2010, 11:03 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Tommy come clean you know you are begging Lexus right now for a good trade in on your 1 month old SV for this thing. Just admit it here. I won't tell anyone

Old 02-17-2010, 11:15 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond reputeTommyJames has a reputation beyond repute
I actually was turned down but heard that you were the ONLY buyer in the US who was qualified. Said something about the ownership of a Mini and a Skud gave you the unique prospective they were seeking. Oh, and they only painted one white...there was something about that too.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:20 AM
Rolex Fanboy
h20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond reputeh20skier has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I actually was turned down but heard that you were the ONLY buyer in the US who was qualified. Said something about the ownership of a Mini and a Skud gave you the unique prospective they were seeking. Oh, and they only painted one white...there was something about that too.
I've actually now heard this list is so exclusive that the buyers don't even know they are on the list and one will magically appear the day after production starts in your garage......So make sure the SV is kept outside as you'd hate for that Lexus to scratch it's paint.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:42 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Actually it's so exclusive the nobody at Lexus knows who the buyers are.

Old 02-17-2010, 11:46 AM
Rolex Fanboy
^nice^ lmao

I only know my mom hasn't been contacted damn them. She's on her 8th or 9th as well. She's broken up inside as well

Old 02-17-2010, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
I have visions of a giant LFA vending machine in Tokyo with a huge coin dumper on one side.

Quick Reply: Anyone here planning to buy a Lexus LFA???