Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Dwight Howard will be a Laker

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2012, 02:51 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Bynum at the event with the Philly crowd chanting 'Beat LA'.

Classix.

Lakers won't work this year, sorry E, just won't. I know my boys won't either... but c'mon...

Cheers,
Nik

Old 08-21-2012, 02:55 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by theprotest
Hi,

Bynum at the event with the Philly crowd chanting 'Beat LA'.

Classix.

Lakers won't work this year, sorry E, just won't. I know my boys won't either... but c'mon...

Cheers,
Nik
Yea...he looks happy to be in Philly which is definitely good. After they made the playoffs this past year, there had been talks about picking up a superstar, so I hope this is a good start to a strong multi-year run. They haven't been good in forever!

Old 08-21-2012, 03:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
theprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond reputetheprotest has a reputation beyond repute
Hi,

Philly are on the brink. If Bynum shows up, it's definitely a cause I could support.

Cheers,
Nik

Old 08-21-2012, 03:23 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by theprotest
Hi,

Philly are on the brink. If Bynum shows up, it's definitely a cause I could support.

Cheers,
Nik
Yep, I agree! I hope this deal ends well.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:00 PM
Teamspeed Pro
SVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond reputeSVTxTERM1NATOR has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheBoy
as a heat fan, this makes me nervous..
I'm not really that nervous over it. Howard was one of my favorite players. Been acting like a douche these past months.

Old 08-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Hi,

Lost a lot of respect for him over the last few weeks.

Cheers,
Nik