Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

Dwight Howard will be a Laker

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Teamspeed Pro
bdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond reputebdeitemeyer has a reputation beyond repute
Orlando's management was manhandled during this entire ordeal, and they walked away with a worse deal than they were offered from other teams. Pathetic really. On the other hand, I'm glad Howard & all his drama has left Orlando.

Can't wait to see how well the new Lakers can mesh together next season, on paper they look like a serious thread to the Heat.

Old 08-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
Jblack4083 is an unknown quantity at this point
With the additions of Steve Nash and Dwight Howard, the Lakers are going to be a serious contende next year if they can mesh together well

Old 08-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Teamspeed Pro
yzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond reputeyzracer931 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by bdeitemeyer

Can't wait to see how well the new Lakers can mesh together next season, on paper they look like a serious thread to the Heat.
I think with Nash, Kobe and Gasol seemingly more mature players in the league, they will mesh quite well. The odd ball will be Howard and will be interesting to see how he makes the transition especially in LA.

Old 08-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
I hope you guys are right. Kobe only has 1 or 2 more good years in him and then the lakers will be crap until we can find another superstar.

Old 08-10-2012, 06:07 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Moving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the roughMoving Chicane is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by zzzspeed
I hope you guys are right. Kobe only has 1 or 2 more good years in him and then the lakers will be crap until we can find another superstar.
Kobe has 0 good years left in him; have you seen that ball hog flail in the Olympics! And I'm a Lakers fan!

Old 08-10-2012, 06:16 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
zzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond reputezzzspeed has a reputation beyond repute
He has sucked during the olympics but he even addmitted that he has been sitting back and watching and he needs to get more assertive. He scored 20pts in 1 quarter last night though.

Remember he averged 28pts per game last year, and for most of the year was the highest scorer. He still has more in the tank then most of the league.

Old 08-12-2012, 01:07 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
I think it will be between OKC/Heat and Lakers next year..

Go heat

Old 08-15-2012, 02:43 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Blue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond reputeBlue4reF1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by The Artist
I think it will be between OKC/Heat and Lakers next year..

Go heat
Don't you mean OKC/Lakers and Heat?

Old 08-15-2012, 02:51 PM
F yeah!!! tit got me a silver bar..
La Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond reputeLa Artist has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry that wasent
Clear enough . I was
Trying to say that I belive those 3
Teams will be battling it out for the title

Old 08-21-2012, 02:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!TheStigSC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Sixers got Bynum makes me happy although I'm gonna miss Andre.

Quick Reply: Dwight Howard will be a Laker