Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

:::College Football 2011 - Banter Thread:::

Search this Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 07:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Christian
^BCS championships tell you that over the years
+1. The SEC has owned the BCS championship game for quite a few years now

Old 11-20-2011, 07:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Christian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond reputeChristian has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by clemson3
+1. The SEC has owned the BCS championship game for quite a few years now
7 wins out of 7 chances, 7 wins out of 13 seasons

Old 11-20-2011, 10:22 PM
Teamspeed Pro
clemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond reputeclemson3 has a reputation beyond repute
And Alabama is back where they should be in the standings. VT at number 5 though...not sure if they should be that high

Old 11-21-2011, 12:58 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
again with the SEC alliance. can everyone just cheer for their own team? LOL.

florida sucks so i love bama and lsu. LMAO

Old 11-21-2011, 01:05 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Mr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond reputeMr Kram has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
Whatever you say buddy.... You do realize when you play on a short field your yardage goes down? Keep trying to convince yourself that the Tigers and most of the SEC isn't head and shoulders above every other school in the BCS right now.
i'm just asking you to be objective. if LSU has a good offense, then USC has a great offense. correct?

LSU has proven themselves on the field. Bama has a good win against ranked PSU. to say that them and other teams are "head and shoulders" above everyone else is speculation. you lose credibility with those kinds of claims.

opinions (like mine) are like assholes. everyone has one. tell me what the recent record of SEC vs USC is? be a homer, but be objective.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:06 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Roll tide!

Old 11-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by burnzie
Roll tide!
there you go! burnzie, don't you want to swing on the nuts of LSU or Arky this year?

Old 11-21-2011, 01:08 AM
Teamspeed Pro
I do cheer for my team(s). I've always been a Clemson fan (what a bad weekend...) and I'm a Wofford fan (I go to school there. 8-3 this year so far!!). I have always just liked Alabama, and I respect the SEC as a very strong conference.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:14 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by clemson3
I do cheer for my team(s). I've always been a Clemson fan (what a bad weekend...) and I'm a Wofford fan (I go to school there. 8-3 this year so far!!). I have always just liked Alabama, and I respect the SEC as a very strong conference.
i can appreciate that.

Old 11-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Teamspeed Pro
burnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond reputeburnzie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Mr Kram
there you go! burnzie, don't you want to swing on the nuts of LSU or Arky this year?
Haha I'm not so sure. I have to admit that I've been hoping for a rematch ever since I walked out of Bryant-Denny Stadium that Saturday night two weeks ago. I can see why it would piss some people off though because the two teams have obviously already played not that long ago. I have to say though that it's hard to think of another team that can challenge the Tigers like the Tide did, but I guess we'll never know if they end up meeting again.

On seperate note it does bother me that a team like Oregon can lose such an incredibly close game to a great team like USC and be knocked out of the title chase just because it was late in the season. Does anyone know if the BSC computers taken into account whether certain teams have played earlier in the season when configuring the rankings?

Quick Reply: :::College Football 2011 - Banter Thread:::