Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

NBA Playoffs - I can't wait!

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2011, 06:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
The Bulls will go as far as D-Rose will take them. In my opinion, not very far.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:20 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
The Bulls will go as far as D-Rose will take them. In my opinion, not very far.
Hater! Still mad at what he did to your Vols? Worry about your Hawks

Old 04-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
Hater! Still mad at what he did to your Vols? Worry about your Hawks
Rose is a beast at the PG position, but MiniD has legitimate concerns. IMO, there is just too much pressure on Rose to perform. He is the primary ball handler and the primary scorer for the Bulls which is not good. When was the last time you saw a team like that win a championship? LeBron tried to do that when he was in Cleveland (but he handled the ball even less than Rose) and got destroyed by the Spurs in the finals. Team basketball > 1 man show for the most part.

Lakers will win it all this year barring any injuries.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Banned
C Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond reputeC Money has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ How can you compare the way Rose plays to Lebron? First off Rose is a TRUE PG not some converted SF who should not be taking the ball down court... Second Rose has amazing vision with the ball (as does Lebron) and hardly has to do everything for his team to win (have you seen how awesome there D is). Lastly, I do no disagree as I have stated numerous times i think the Bulls are a year early from the promise land, but all that being said, the team is DEEP and defensive is what wins in the playoffs.

Mr Mini Hinkle has no concerns, he just likes to rattle my cage when he can! He is still upset over the LSU win against his VOLS in football.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Its only three o'clock....wtf
JonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond reputeJonA85 has a reputation beyond repute
Go Celtics.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:42 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by JonA85
Go Celtics.
Neg.....

can we please get another KICK where the "kicker" isn't green!

Old 04-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Teamspeed Pro
The Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond reputeThe Doctor has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by C Money
^^^ How can you compare the way Rose plays to Lebron? First off Rose is a TRUE PG not some converted SF who should not be taking the ball down court... Second Rose has amazing vision with the ball (as does Lebron) and hardly has to do everything for his team to win (have you seen how awesome there D is). Lastly, I do no disagree as I have stated numerous times i think the Bulls are a year early from the promise land, but all that being said, the team is DEEP and defensive is what wins in the playoffs.

Mr Mini Hinkle has no concerns, he just likes to rattle my cage when he can! He is still upset over the LSU win against his VOLS in football.
The point I was trying to make is that Rose will be exhausted from all the duties that is required of him. The Bulls are deep, but so are the Lakers and Celtics. In addition, their defense is not significantly better than the top teams either.

At this point, I do not think they can win the championship - they need one more superstar to get them over the hump. If they were able to get Melo during trading season without losing Noah, that would have put them over the top, IMO.

Old 04-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Banned
Celtics are deep? Why is it last night the starting 5 of Celtics kept the game close, but as soon as the bench entered they were down 6-7-8+ points... Losing Perkins lost them a chance to win the SHIP, losing Shaq too keeps them from possibly getting out the of second round.... Agree 100% with the lakers being the class of the NBA still, but please do not tell me the Bulls D isn't a solid NOTCH above every other team excluding the Celtics.

ps- Melo can stay in NY, he plays no D and would have no place on the Bulls, they do not need another superstar they just should have kept Kirk!

Old 04-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ag Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond reputeAg Surfer has a reputation beyond repute
It's not just a factor of deep benches, it's also the mental fortitude that comes from being a veteran. I like the bulls in a couple of years, just not this year.

Old 04-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Mythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond reputeMythic has a reputation beyond repute
Definitely looking forward to this years playoffs.

The Bulls have the best defensive record in the league. They are not to be underestimated. Last nights game against Boston is a testament to that. Can D-rose keep up the pace throughout the series. I am doubtful.

Lakers are still the team to beat for the championship. I think should it be a Heat vs Lakers final the heat will take it.

For the Heat. I think that their biggest challenge will be if they get matched with Boston in the second round/conference final. If they get past Boston, they will win it all.

Last edited by Mythic; 04-08-2011 at 07:17 PM.

Quick Reply: NBA Playoffs - I can't wait!