Teamspeed.com

Teamspeed.com (https://teamspeed.com/forums/)
-   Sports (https://teamspeed.com/forums/sports/)
-   -   NBA Playoffs - I can't wait! (https://teamspeed.com/forums/sports/57525-nba-playoffs-i-cant-wait.html)

Ag Surfer 04-08-2011 05:28 PM

NBA Playoffs - I can't wait!

The playoffs are right around the corner and it looks like my Lakers are in a good position to win it all (again!). It's going to be tough going in the east with a few quality squads really making it hard to pick a favorite. The Celtics really hurt themselves (IMO) with their late trades. We'll see how it pans out. Chicago is hot but I don't think they have the experience to take out Miami or Boston.

Summary: Go Lakers!!!!

joshg120 04-08-2011 05:29 PM

Summary: Bulls are gonna win it all!!

C Money 04-08-2011 05:31 PM

Bulls vs Lakers in the finals... As much as i think it will be amazing, it's my 2 fav teams! I have been a die-hard bulls fan since i was 5 and have followed and watched Kobe since HS.... Watching Phil go up against the franchise he made famous would just be awesome!

Personally i don't think anyone on the lakers can guard Rose, he is just playing out of this world!

Ag Surfer 04-08-2011 05:35 PM

Rose is playing on a completely different level, but I dont think they can win a 7 game series against Boston or Miami to make it out of the east. Also, don't forget about Orlando.

I like the thought of Phil Jackson beating the bulls in the finals as his swan song before retirement. Poetic.

The Doctor 04-08-2011 05:39 PM

My bet is on a Lakers vs. Heat final.

C Money 04-08-2011 05:41 PM

Celtics don't put fear in anyones eyes now... They have incredible experience, but KG can not play 48 minutes and as everyone saw last night, big baby can't handle Boozer for his life. The cross over stutter step Rose put on Rondo was straight out of NBA jam.

As for Orlando, I still feel "hack-a-howard" will be the demise of the team, unlike shaq who would knock down key FT's, Dwight does not.

Miami has the skill as we all know, just Bibby is not a Defender and can't see him holding his own on Rose... If they "help" the bulls have some awesome knock down shooters who will hurt them. I see Korver being the key to the bulls making the finals.

TeutonicCarFan 04-08-2011 05:45 PM

Lakers for the win. When they are on they are unstoppable and the most exciting team to watch. Plus- kobe's my man

C Money 04-08-2011 05:48 PM

[QUOTE=TeutonicCarFan;926833]Lakers for the win. When they are on they are unstoppable and the most exciting team to watch. Plus- kobe's my man/QUOTE]

I thought he preferred white girls from Colorado?:lol:

TeutonicCarFan 04-08-2011 05:51 PM

[QUOTE=C Money;926835]

Originally Posted by TeutonicCarFan (Post 926833)
Lakers for the win. When they are on they are unstoppable and the most exciting team to watch. Plus- kobe's my man/QUOTE]

I thought he preferred white girls from Colorado?:lol:

Hey man, I got to pay for my med school loans somehow... :lol:

C Money 04-08-2011 06:06 PM

[QUOTE=TeutonicCarFan;926840]

Originally Posted by C Money (Post 926835)

Hey man, I got to pay for my med school loans somehow... :lol:

NICE!