Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2011, 01:51 AM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, finally watched TUF Finale on DVR. Pettis blew a major opp. Guida's been so much better since moving to NM and working with Jackson, but damn, Pettis should've had a better gameplan and capitalized on the stand-up game to neutralize Guida and then go for a sub if he couldn't KO or TKO him. Tragic. He'll learn and come back smarter and better prepared. Prop's to Guida, I really like him a ton. Hair still freaking bothers me, I think he'd fight better without that distraction.

Nijem got caught, bummer, I wanted him to win. Tony's a tough mofo. I couldn't quite hear, but it seemed like the crowd was booing when his hand was raised afterward, no? Ramsey seems like a good dude, hope he turns this opportunity and exposure into something. I was more than a bit surprised he didn't dominate on the ground. Seemed like he was running at 85% speed, didn't have the intensity I was expecting.

How'd you like Jorgensen's welcome to the UFC for Ken Stone?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rMmsNmYvuU

Eddie Wineland welcomed Ken to WEC if any of you missed it in December:

Hey Ken, here's a tip: pick a different sport. Two brutal KO's and you're just getting started in the big leagues pal. Get out while you still have a brain that functions. This will only get worse if you stay. The only guy that looks like less of an MMA fighter than you is George Roop, but he's an anomaly. Nobody else could possibly look that goofy and fight like a chimpanzee on crack. Don't feel bad, I also look like a geek. Good try, now go do something with your life that pays. The end.

Last edited by Super D; 06-06-2011 at 01:53 AM.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:58 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Jorgensen one my fav fighters to come over from the WEC...not a huge Pettis fan dont know why so im glad Guida took that one.

Stephens impressed once again but gah damn Downes is one "tuf" guy...took a beating and a half and its true about what they said before the fight started there is NO quit in him.

Old 06-06-2011, 03:47 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-06-2011, 06:41 PM
Old 06-07-2011, 02:50 AM
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-07-2011, 03:42 AM
Old 06-07-2011, 06:34 AM
I love the man vs coconut vids^^^ friggin hilarious stuff...Urijah Faber and his team FORM athletics crew are bunch of cool dudes imo...really ad a breathe of fresh air in the UFC. No hate from them just alot of LOVE for the sport and way of life of a MMA fighter.

Old 06-07-2011, 06:42 AM
Oh man i really do enjoy Mayhem Millers wacky energy he brings...some people hate on him but i find hes a great entertainer and a not too bad of a fighter...however i do think Bisping will win that fight.

Old 06-07-2011, 11:16 AM
I really like Mayhem, fun guy. And host of Bully Beatdown, what's not to like about that! I'm not sure how chipper he is fighting-wise this far along, a lot of miles on his engine. I'd sure like to see him KTFO Pissping, I'd like to see everyone pretty much do that.

Old 06-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Super D
I really like Mayhem, fun guy. And host of Bully Beatdown, what's not to like about that! I'm not sure how chipper he is fighting-wise this far along, a lot of miles on his engine. I'd sure like to see him KTFO Pissping, I'd like to see everyone pretty much do that.
HECK YES!!! check this out!!! Mayhem video journal just dropped

Fight Journal: 'Mayhem' Miller Edition

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!