Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2011, 10:42 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Hey guys the event was great worth hefty ticket price for sure...First pic from our seats second pic a behind the scene of Kenny Florian and Stephan Bonnar doing there media thing.

Attached Images   
Old 05-02-2011, 11:07 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Super D

After that...I hate to say this...I think GSP may want to consider retiring. He'll be 30 years old in a couple of weeks, he's been fighting for more than a decade, and he may be one of the only fighters to retire on top, be in good stead financially, and still have enough brain cells to function well professionally out of the ring, and who knows, maybe raise a family.
Id not be apposed to that...

Id also like to see him against Anthony Johnson he is a MW at WW and has some serious power.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:02 PM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Id also like to see him against Anthony Johnson he is a MW at WW and has some serious power.
Rumble walks around 210-220, GSP walks around at 190. I think Anthony should stick to MW. But if he fought GSP at WW, it would be interesting.

Old 05-02-2011, 12:11 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by Super D
Rumble walks around 210-220, GSP walks around at 190. I think Anthony should stick to MW. But if he fought GSP at WW, it would be interesting.
Anthony Johnson FIGHTS at WW sir...lol thats why i suggested it

Anthony Johnson (fighter) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 05-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
2 pics? C'mon man!

Old 05-02-2011, 12:32 PM
Talking

Originally Posted by MC321
2 pics? C'mon man!
I didnt bring my SLR cam so cellphone pics all i got...the other pics i took are just of us gettin our drink on at bars and the car spots in the city.

Pic of CN tower as we arrived into Toronto.

Wanna be Time Square.

Weigh ins from the Ricoh Coliseum where the AHL Toronto Marlies play.

Steam Whistle Beer best Toronto has to offer.

A few more drinks before making our way to the fight...was a GREAT day for patio drinking.

One of the more notible spots of the weekend.

Next morning recovery fuel...lol

Old 05-02-2011, 12:39 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Although your pics have nothing to do with the topic, it looks like you had fun.. man, I miss the States (never been to Canada though).. I wish my friends had the guts to come with me to a UFC event in Vegas! Love it..

Old 05-02-2011, 12:46 PM
Originally Posted by MC321
Although your pics have nothing to do with the topic, it looks like you had fun.. man, I miss the States (never been to Canada though).. I wish my friends had the guts to come with me to a UFC event in Vegas! Love it..
Make it Montreal instead!

Old 05-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Old 05-03-2011, 07:16 PM

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!