Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2010, 07:26 PM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Wife got me membership for my birthday 2day at Team Quest gym here in San Diego, what a great gift. So amp'd to step up my training.

Old 12-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
^^^^BAHAHAHAHA i was LITERALLY coming to this thread to post that D lol...one my buddies just put it on my facebook wall...its quite funny
I will never forget that fight. I was sitting in the stands, and texting w/a buddy of mine back here in San Diego while he watched on TV. We were betting on the fights with each other over text, and of course and winner of the previous bet/fight got to choose the next first. I of course chose Duffee. Then, THAT happened!

Man, what a crazy thing. And terrible for Duffee's career. That had to be humiliating.

Old 12-30-2010, 10:56 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Super D
I will never forget that fight. I was sitting in the stands, and texting w/a buddy of mine back here in San Diego while he watched on TV. We were betting on the fights with each other over text, and of course and winner of the previous bet/fight got to choose the next first. I of course chose Duffee. Then, THAT happened!

Man, what a crazy thing. And terrible for Duffee's career. That had to be humiliating.
It really was a SHOCKER...couldnt believe the punishment Russow was taking and that BAMMMMMMMMm KTFO...He broke his forearm in that fight and still hasnt fought since...no word yet even on his next opponent...Todd on the other hand is fighting for a HW interim BELT at Dynamite 2010 VS Overeem...go figure...you lose in the UFC and youre "DONE SON" yet are given Title shots in other promotions...cough cough Brett Rogers in Strikeforce...end of rant... lol

Old 12-31-2010, 01:16 AM
Met Thierry Sokoudjou today, very nice guy. HUGE head! Built like a brick sh*thouse. I think his training diet includes eating other people!

Old 12-31-2010, 09:40 AM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
I think his training diet includes eating other people!
BAHAHAHA maybe just maybe!!!

Btw heres a great IN DEPTH look at UFC LW Champ Franky Edgar.

YouTube - UFC Profile: Frankie Edgar
YouTube - UFC Profile: Frankie Edgar Pt 2

Old 12-31-2010, 01:18 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
Wife got me membership for my birthday 2day at Team Quest gym here in San Diego, what a great gift. So amp'd to step up my training.
if you could, share with us what kind of a training they set you up on. Always interested in what kind of training methods different gyms/trainers set up.

team quest is a fight gym, correct?

Old 12-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Originally Posted by eddiecut
if you could, share with us what kind of a training they set you up on. Always interested in what kind of training methods different gyms/trainers set up.

Team Quest Fight Club - Elite MMA Fighters, Gyms, and Fight Gear

Quite a few notables train out of there...Sonnen, Lindland & Henderson to name a few.

Old 12-31-2010, 03:27 PM
Originally Posted by eddiecut

Yep, will report back.

I'm taking it slow for the next few weeks. Re-injured my torn calf from Oct while training a week ago. It's really taking a lonnng time to heal. So whatever I do will be minimal 'til Feb probably. Only problem is, I've got a TKD nat's in TX in 2 weeks. That should be interesting.

Anyhoo, I'm planning to do crossfit, MT, boxing, BJJ and kickboxing in the next year at the gym. Going to be fun!

Old 12-31-2010, 03:50 PM
I love my DUCKS!
eddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond reputeeddiecut has a reputation beyond repute
crossfit was amazing for me... I have always been pretty strong and big, I am 6 foot 240lbs and rep 285 on the bench... But when I did crossfit I got down to 204 lbs, granted I was not drinking anything besides water and my diet was good. But crossfit kicked my ass....

Old 12-31-2010, 05:44 PM
Yep, it's brutal. I've done it before, but it's hard to train consistently, so I never got into enough of a routine.

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!