Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 10:19 AM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Its funny how youre disapointed about the lack of KOs and then in the other hand REALLY looking forward to a GSP fight just saying hehehehe
Well, you know what to expect with GSP, but for a whole fight card not to have any KOs.. kinda disappointing no? especially with the great standup Michael showed in round 1 of the final!

Old 12-08-2010, 10:22 AM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MC321
Well, you know what to expect with GSP, but for a whole fight card not to have any KOs.. kinda disappointing no? especially with the great standup Michael showed in round 1 of the final!
with all that said it was a TUF finale show they are not the creme of the crop usually...but ive been watching MMA for roughly 4 years now and have learned to appreciate fights regardless if there are KOs or not...thats just me...

Old 12-08-2010, 01:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond reputeMC321 has a reputation beyond repute
with all that said it was a TUF finale show they are not the creme of the crop usually...but ive been watching MMA for roughly 4 years now and have learned to appreciate fights regardless if there are KOs or not...thats just me...
Given that logic then all UFC cards are about the same to you?

I was disappointed from the lack of submissions as well.. most fights went the distance..

Anyhoo, dunno where I was going with this..

Old 12-08-2010, 05:03 PM
Banned
TORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of lightTORCH FRC is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by MC321
Given that logic then all UFC cards are about the same to you?

I was disappointed from the lack of submissions as well.. most fights went the distance..

Anyhoo, dunno where I was going with this..
Shouldve watched Strike Force. That was entertaining.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:19 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TORCH FRC
Shouldve watched Strike Force. That was entertaining.
No thanks...Strikeforce is for the casual fan...although they do have a limited REAL talent pool...aka Nick Diaz, Paul Daley, Mayhem Miller to name a few...but other then that its a freakshow imo...

btw...time to get your guys picks in for this weekends fight...here are mine...

Main card:

Georges St-Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck
Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle
Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira
Joe Stevenson vs. Mac Danzig
Thiago Alves vs. John Howard

UFC.com live stream:

Mark Bocek vs. Dustin Hazelett
Joe Doerksen vs. Dan Miller

Old 12-08-2010, 05:24 PM
TeH Ears
chokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond reputechokeu2 has a reputation beyond repute
No thanks...Strikeforce is for the casual fan...although they do have a limited REAL talent pool...aka Nick Diaz, Paul Daley, Mayhem Miller to name a few...but other then that its a freakshow imo...

btw...time to get your guys picks in for this weekends fight...here are mine...

Main card:

Georges St-Pierre vs. Josh Koscheck
Stefan Struve vs. Sean McCorkle
Jim Miller vs. Charles Oliveira
Joe Stevenson vs. Mac Danzig
Thiago Alves vs. John Howard

UFC.com live stream:

Mark Bocek vs. Dustin Hazelett
Joe Doerksen vs. Dan Miller
NICE picks!

The only place I'd deviate with ya is on the Stevenson and Danzig fight. But I'm predisposed against grinders like Stevenson, so that personal bias may make me wrong.

Old 12-08-2010, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by chokeu2
NICE picks!

The only place I'd deviate with ya is on the Stevenson and Danzig fight. But I'm predisposed against grinders like Stevenson, so that personal bias may make me wrong.
Deff understand what your saying...i was torn as well as i do not personally hold ether fighter in my FAVS list...had to chose one and i just see him pullin this one off...but its a fight right...ANYTHING can happen

Old 12-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Ariel Helwani 2010 journalist of the year doing interviews with Kosh and GSP for UFC 124 in MONTREAL

YouTube - UFC 124: Josh Koscheck Not Looking to Interact With Montrealers

YouTube - UFC 124: Georges St-Pierre Admits Josh Koscheck Gets Under His Skin

Old 12-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Yea, boobs never hurt.
Tsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond reputeTsar has a reputation beyond repute
Koscheck is just a mister personality, isn't he?

Old 12-09-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally Posted by Tsar
Koscheck is just a mister personality, isn't he?
Hes acting really OFF in this interview for some reason...maybe the 2 feet of snow we got has him in a stinker of a mood!!!

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!