Notices
Sports NBA, NHL, NCAA, NFL, MLB, PGA & More at The Teamspeed Sports Forum.

The Official UFC Thread!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2011, 08:50 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
I hope this doesnt happen, I am excited for this fight. I actually think Brock will pull this one out.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:53 PM
Teamspeed Poster Extraordinaire
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by All We'll Drive
I hope this doesnt happen, I am excited for this fight. I actually think Brock will pull this one out.
I dont wanna see ether one lose...but if i had to chose id say I rather see The Reem lose because i want Brock to stick around a lil longer. Love having him in the UFC HW division adds so much HYPE to it.

Old 12-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
All We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond reputeAll We'll Drive has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I like both too, I'm just not sure how The Reem will react to being put on his back.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:02 PM
McRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond reputeMcRae has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah, I like both too, I'm just not sure how The Reem will react to being put on his back.
Similar scenario with him keeping it standing and kick and punch Brock to a pulp...Brocks GOTTA get it on the ground if hes gonna win imo...but that is just so obvious i just come off sounding redundant.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:20 PM
Super Super Super Member!
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
I had a swordfish taco on Coronado the last time I was there and it was to die for. I'm banking on you knowing some good local spots, so I'll take that bet
Well, according to NSAC the bout's on for now, so I think you missed your opportunity, high roller!

But let's let it ride anyway, and see if he gets busted between now and the bout.

Old 12-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by Super D
Well, according to NSAC the bout's on for now, so I think you missed your opportunity, high roller!

But let's let it ride anyway, and see if he gets busted between now and the bout.
All the specifics of the hearing going on now...

https://twitter.com/#!/MMAjunkieJohn

Old 12-12-2011, 09:29 PM
Super D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond reputeSuper D has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by McRae
Similar scenario with him keeping it standing and kick and punch Brock to a pulp...Brocks GOTTA get it on the ground if hes gonna win imo...but that is just so obvious i just come off sounding redundant.
If Reem's smart, and quick, he'll hook punch Brock behind the ear with everything he's got as Brock shoots in on him at 90 mph.

Brock is so freakin' fast and powerful. My wife and I were there live when he pulped Mir in their 2nd bout. She thought it was like watching a silverback gorilla beating up a human. I couldn't argue with that. Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir UFC 100 Video - Fights MMA Video Details

Old 12-12-2011, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by Super D
If Reem's smart, and quick, he'll hook punch Brock behind the ear with everything he's got as Brock shoots in on him at 90 mph.

Brock is so freakin' fast and powerful. My wife and I were there live when he pulped Mir in their 2nd bout. She thought it was like watching a silverback gorilla beating up a human. I couldn't argue with that. Brock Lesnar vs. Frank Mir UFC 100 Video - Fights MMA Video Details
THIS^^^ lol

Old 12-12-2011, 10:36 PM
Teamspeed Pro
She thought it was like watching a silverback gorilla beating up a human
I've always wondered about that. I'd love to see the difference in strength, but only if there was a way for the human to not get hurt. Maybe have the silverback fight a robot that was the same weight, etc and just see what happened.

I wonder if a silverback could pick up a 250 pound man and toss him, let's say 10-15 yards?

Old 12-13-2011, 12:31 AM
I've always wondered about that. I'd love to see the difference in strength, but only if there was a way for the human to not get hurt. Maybe have the silverback fight a robot that was the same weight, etc and just see what happened.

I wonder if a silverback could pick up a 250 pound man and toss him, let's say 10-15 yards?
Screw it, I say we just let Brock and a gorilla throw down! It's an even fight, intelligence quotient and everything considered!

Quick Reply: The Official UFC Thread!