Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Be Nice to the Dragon

Old 09-27-2010, 01:07 PM
TEAMSPEED.COM
Damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputeDamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
The tree at the base isn't there as a reminder for nothing!

Old 10-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Teamspeed Junior Member
4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light4DRSpeed is a glorious beacon of light
Wow. Connor told me about this thread. I just now saw this.

A road that demands respect. If you don't show it the full respect it will bite you big time. The guy's that do night runs up there are nuts. I get car sick anyway up there during the night, lol.