Notices
Southeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in AL, GA, and FL

Florida

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 08:31 PM
Teamspeed Pro
jmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond reputejmusser3r has a reputation beyond repute
Florida

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone in Florida would like to meet up. I am down here for work until the 16th and I am in the Clearwater area but I can really travel just about anywhere after the 16th. If you are interested in meeting up let me know and I would love to meet some more TS guys.

Old 10-06-2010, 09:24 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!ptphotography You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Make the trip to Orlando on Sunday for the Festivals of Speed. It's going to be an amazing show, with several world class racers on display including a Ferrari 599XX and one of their F1 cars, along with hundreds of other cars, bikes, and boats.

It's only $10 and the show is from 10-4.

Check it out:
Festivals of Speed

Here are my photos from the show in St. Pete a few months back. Many of the same cars will be on display this weekend:
Luxury & Lifestyle Motorsports Display - a set on Flickr