Notices
Performance Boats Cigarette Racing Team, Donzi, Fountain, Outer Limits, Nor-Tech, Deep Impact, Formula, & More Discussion Forum.

2012 Dragon

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 11:15 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
2012 Dragon

This is the new 2012 Dragon just released at a boat show. No interior yet but the new owner is having it rigged soon.

Neat looking boat! Havent seen a dragon boat in a long time!

Name:  show dragon 5.jpg
Views: 2281
Size:  145.6 KB

Name:  show dragon 3.jpg
Views: 2043
Size:  203.7 KB

Name:  show dragon 1.jpg
Views: 1494
Size:  193.5 KB

Old 02-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Teamspeed Cigarette Racer
Location: Blue Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, Monterey and beyond
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

always liked the Dragon-successful in p1 true thourobread. Craig seams like a class-act, followed his progress when he was growing the biz.
Heard rumors he sold to Theodoli? If true, be interesting to see how many more trophies Dragon earns.

Beautiful vessel, thanks for the post Sam

Old 02-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!MiniHawk You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks!
Originally Posted by gociggie31
always liked the Dragon-successful in p1 true thourobread. Craig seams like a class-act, followed his progress when he was growing the biz.
Heard rumors he sold to Theodoli? If true, be interesting to see how many more trophies Dragon earns.

Interesting info, and you are welcome!

Do you think the boat would be good with twin 1075's or how bout 700's with #6's.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:49 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
fat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond reputefat cab has a reputation beyond repute
This boat was just at the STL boat show, still with no power, some guy from Osage beach MO bought it.. so it will be running around Lake of the Ozark's this summer..

Old 02-11-2011, 02:28 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute

Craig is running Donzi now, I wonder who has Dragon? Which Theodoli is rumored to have Dragon, Francesco?

Old 02-11-2011, 06:08 PM
gociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud ofgociggie31 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MiniHawk
Interesting info, and you are welcome!

Do you think the boat would be good with twin 1075's or how bout 700's with #6's.
imo, go for the gusto....staggared 1350 w/8's...but that is just me

Old 02-11-2011, 06:20 PM
Originally Posted by Hernando
Craig is running Donzi now, I wonder who has Dragon? Which Theodoli is rumored to have Dragon, Francesco?
Giovanni(?),
but who knows rumors ya know.
Marchese (RIP) and Katrina are leaders, so either one could take-it and run because the apple does not fall far from the family tree.
Kinda cool keeping the pedigree going if that happens.
From Don Aronow(Magnum line)to Apeco to the Theodoli royalty, Similar to Don/ Craig(in a way) to the Theodolis (if it happens). And if that happens with the Magnum quality and composites integration experience in their awesome vessel line...should see even-more success in P1 and maybe in the states....IMO. again, internet speculation (wishing) ofcourse.

Old 02-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Teamspeed's Florida Ambassador
Hernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond reputeHernando has a reputation beyond repute
Giovanni(?),
but who knows rumors ya know.
Marchese (RIP) and Katrina are leaders, so either one could take-it and run because the apple does not fall far from the family tree.
Kinda cool keeping the pedigree going if that happens.
From Don Aronow(Magnum line)to Apeco to the Theodoli royalty, Similar to Don/ Craig(in a way) to the Theodolis (if it happens). And if that happens with the Magnum quality and composites integration experience in their awesome vessel line...should see even-more success in P1 and maybe in the states....IMO. again, internet speculation (wishing) ofcourse.
Hmm... I'll have to call him. I know the family very well. We know the family very well. Filippo sold my father his first Magnum in the 80's. I see them from time to time. It would be interesting to see if they took over Dragon, I doubt it though.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Originally Posted by Hernando
Hmm... I'll have to call him. I know the family very well. We know the family very well. Filippo sold my father his first Magnum in the 80's. I see them from time to time. It would be interesting to see if they took over Dragon, I doubt it though.
yes please, do tell,
inquiring minds want to know....

check this site out before you give him a call
"new line of sport edition boat, the GTMM 39’" just may be the new dragon?

GTMM :: Luxury Power Boats

btw, from what i understand, Scott Smith was also Craig partner with they 1st put Dragon together and it looks like he is with GTMM.
Please advise if my facts are incorrect.

THANKS