Notices
Porsches from the Past | General Porsche News Air-Cooled 911's, 928, 944, 924, & All Other Past Porsche Models & News.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Rauh Welt 993

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Teamspeed Pro
slavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond reputeslavik has a reputation beyond repute
absolutely love the RWB cars!!

Old 01-13-2011, 02:11 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by whitlock
I'd love to find a perfect 964 donor and ship it over.
I go through the speed hunters articles at least once a month and drool
Would stick with his beer theme and name mine "Blue Moon" lol
haha sounds like a plan

Old 02-02-2011, 12:21 PM
Teamspeed Rookie
gregory_gdp is on a distinguished roadgregory_gdp is on a distinguished roadgregory_gdp is on a distinguished roadgregory_gdp is on a distinguished roadgregory_gdp is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by whitlock
I'd love to find a perfect 964 donor and ship it over.
I go through the speed hunters articles at least once a month and drool
Would stick with his beer theme and name mine "Blue Moon" lol
Why go that far. Just pick up one from Promodet instead. It would be easier I think than to ship one over and have it shipped back.

Also RAUH-Welt finally opened their USA site.

Should have included my own blog post as well, I cover a lot of RWB news on my blog.

Last edited by gregory_gdp; 02-04-2011 at 05:44 AM.
Old 02-02-2011, 12:52 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gregory_gdp
Why go that far. Just pick up one from Promodet instead. It would be easier I think than to ship one over and have it shipped back.

Also RAUH-Welt finally opened their USA site.
Been waiting for that site to go live forever! Thanks

Old 02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Ludas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond reputeLudas has a reputation beyond repute
Whitlock, if you go through with this and make a RWB build thread on TS you will be my hero for life!

Old 02-02-2011, 01:41 PM
TS Detailing Partner l Atlanta
whitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond reputewhitlock has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Ludas
Whitlock, if you go through with this and make a RWB build thread on TS you will be my hero for life!
It's not doable today but I haven't been able to close the RWB website thanks to Gregory lol.
What's eBay's policy on listing internal organs?
Might be able to swing it then

Old 02-03-2011, 07:20 PM
Teamspeed Pro
POWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond reputePOWERHOUSE has a reputation beyond repute
I vote Mark finds a car and let Nakai build him the sickest WHITE widebody on earth.

Old 02-03-2011, 07:43 PM
Teamspeed Pro
HBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond reputeHBdirtbag has a reputation beyond repute
first saw this car a few years ago, loved it since!

Old 02-04-2011, 04:02 AM
Teamspeed Member
SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!SEDUCTION.INC You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Rauh Welt is definitely a premier tuner... They do not spare any details!

Old 02-04-2011, 12:47 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
myacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the roughmyacreative is a jewel in the rough
That car is beautiful.

Quick Reply: Rauh Welt 993