Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Sutil weighing up options for 2011

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2010, 08:11 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Sutil weighing up options for 2011

Sutil weighing up options for 2011 - GPUpdate.net

Adrian Sutil is rumoured to be in-line for a Renault seat next year, although the German admits that deciding which route to take in no easy decision. He is yet to move team since entering Formula 1 at the start of 2007.

Sutil joined Spyker three and a half years ago, with the Dutch sports car consortium having then sold up to Vijay Mallya and Force India prior to the 2008 campaign. At present, Vitaly Petrov’s Renault seat is questionable, with both Sutil and fellow countryman Timo Glock believed to be in the running.

“I'm happy at Force India but I want to move forward,” Adrian is quoted as saying by GrandPrix.com. “The top teams are pretty much closed, so it's hard to find a better seat than here.

“Scoring points regularly was my goal for this season and next year I want to improve again, whether it's somewhere else or here.

“It's a tough decision to make right now. If you are signing up for something like three years and you're not confident the team is better, then you shouldn't do it."