Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Horner vents frustration over collision

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2010 | 09:19 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
st00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond reputest00ge has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by like.no.other
do you think lunging down the inside of a guy is doable its one thing to reach the car in front, passing it is a another thing all together. Vettel was faster his car was 75% ahead of Webber he made the pass. Webber took him out
You have to be joking mate, honestly you are alone in your views against many who view it nothing like yourself...

He had in no way completed the pass on Webber, he turned to the right on him well before cleanly making the pass....He (Vettel) could never of pulled of the passing move anyway because he was way too hot and on the dirty side of the track... Again there is no rule saying Webber had to give him any more room than him did, and he gave him enough room not to cause a crash but Vettel did that anyway....

Last edited by st00ge; 06-02-2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-02-2010 | 10:12 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Raz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond reputeRaz5219 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm with the Webber group on this one. Webber stood his ground the entire time and Vettel clearly turned right into him before completing the pass. There was no reason for Webber to give Vettel more room...it's a race afterall. Whether Vettel turned right deliberately (strong arming webber to give more room for the next turn) or because he lost grip on the dirty part of the track is another matter. And this is coming from a Vettel fan. Vettel realized that this was his last chance to break Webber's winning streak and took a chance. Well, he was definitely successful, and no one won as a result.

Old 06-02-2010 | 02:41 PM
Teamspeed Pro
smy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond reputesmy266 has a reputation beyond repute
^ Actually Hamilton won as a result . Like.no.other, how are you getting all this? Vettel was an idiot, I repeat, an IDIOT. It was his fault. Webber kept his racing line like any experienced driver would. It was vettel's fault. Not webber.

Old 06-03-2010 | 03:25 AM
|
Teamspeed Pro
like.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond reputelike.no.other has a reputation beyond repute
I eat my words based on the replies in this thread and the lecture I got from member driving sidewayz (the most accomplished single seat racer at least in the country) I concede I'm wrong. my support for Seb got the best of me