Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

24 Hours of Le Mans Official Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2009, 01:16 AM
Teamspeed Junior Member
EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!EMart You are a Teamspeed member that Rocks and Rolls!
Originally Posted by JC919
I just watched Truth in 24 for probably the tenth time as I was packing, only a little over eight days to go!
Nice ... I had forgotten about it. They are showing it again on Speed at 9pm ET on Friday June 12.

Old 06-05-2009, 11:55 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
JC, MiniD, Dhinkle, and Leh Keen are entering an RSR in 3 years. Don't ask questions. Take my word.
Works for me! There's going to have to be a Texas flag somewhere on the car (no to big of course).

Originally Posted by Barrister
Nice to see this banter thread up and going!
Yes, getting to three pages is I think on par with a parent seeing their child graduate college.

Last edited by "The JC"; 06-05-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 06-05-2009, 07:19 PM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
Old 06-05-2009, 07:30 PM
Teamspeed Pro
For those of you planning to watch the race on Speed here is the official schedule

Saturday to Sunday:
8ET/7CT am -- Pre-Qualifying

8:30ET/7:30CT am to 12pmET/11amCT -- Start of race coverage

4:30ET/3:30CT pm to 10ET/9CT pm -- day into night coverage

12amET/11pmCT to 9:30ET/8:30CT am --- coverage til end of race

SCHEDULE - PINKS, My Classic Car, Unique Whips, American Thunder, Super Bikes! - SPEEDtv.com

Last edited by "The JC"; 06-05-2009 at 10:22 PM.
Old 06-05-2009, 08:13 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Fuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond reputeFuel&Fire has a reputation beyond repute
Cant Wait!! I just finished watching "Truth in 24" and Im all psyched up!!!

Old 06-05-2009, 08:21 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ Yesssssss!!!

OK, so who's planning to follow all of the coverage?

Old 06-05-2009, 09:14 PM
Teamspeed Pro
MiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond reputeMiniD has a reputation beyond repute
Alex, if you watch all 24 hours...wow. Get out more!

Old 06-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
I love to see racing fans get excited about a premier event!!

Old 06-06-2009, 02:41 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MiniD
Alex, if you watch all 24 hours...wow. Get out more!
Dude, endurance racing is my thing. Not all of the race is covered and I doubt I'll watch the whole thing, but if the coverage is good, I might watch close to half the race if I can.

Old 06-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Originally Posted by Alzilla
Dude, endurance racing is my thing. Not all of the race is covered and I doubt I'll watch the whole thing, but if the coverage is good, I might watch close to half the race if I can.
Since I've had DVR, I've recorded all of the available coverage and eventually watch everything! I've got a thing for the endurance aspect of just watching the race. When I was in college, myself and friends would host 24hr LM viewing parties that started out great with girls playing drinking games, but always ended with a group of black out drunk dudes nearly fighting.

If this makes me a sports car racing nerd then so mother f@ckin be it!

Last edited by "The JC"; 06-07-2009 at 12:20 PM.

Quick Reply: 24 Hours of Le Mans Official Banter Thread