Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

24 Hours of Le Mans Official Banter Thread

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
even more

Attached Images           
Old 06-16-2009, 10:07 AM
Teamspeed Pro
"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute"The JC" has a reputation beyond repute
mas

Attached Images           
Old 06-16-2009, 10:09 AM
Teamspeed Pro
keepin 'em coming

Attached Images           
Old 06-16-2009, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Finally last ones!! Sorry for being out of order, but I'd didn't want to spend too much time posting

Attached Images           
Old 06-16-2009, 11:12 AM
Banned
cstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nicecstroked is just really nice
Originally Posted by Barrister
I watched about 2 hours of the race late last night - around 1:00 am - 3:00 am.

I saw a couple of pretty severe crashes and much of the time I watched was under the safety car. But when they were racing it was absolutely breath taking.

At one point they interviewed a few of the drivers who had just ended their stint. One was a guy who was driving the Corvette that was in the lead. He looks absolutely dead beat! He said that one of their drivers had gotten sick so he had to drive double stints!

I have never watched much of the 24-hours race. But what I watched last night kind of hooked me. I will be following it religiously from now on!!

Great banter thread guys. I am glad that JC919 thought of it and asked me to sticky the thread!
I am glad you have finally seen the light

Old 06-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
JC, those are all such amazing photos! I'd give my left nut for a press pass at next year's race.

Old 06-16-2009, 07:17 PM
Teamspeed Pro
TTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond reputeTTM0TION has a reputation beyond repute
The pic of the flying lizard at night is just awesome...

Old 06-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Teamspeed Pro
Barrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond reputeBarrister has a reputation beyond repute
Great thread guys. Gonna unstick.

Old 06-18-2009, 02:57 AM
Banned
STLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond reputeSTLG has a reputation beyond repute
love those pics.