Notices
Pit-Stop Discussion Forum For Racing/Track events, DE/Autocross, Professional Racing Events, Nascar, Formula 1, IndyCar, & More.

Marco Andretti hopes to drive for USF1

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2009, 11:03 PM
FIGJAM
IIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond reputeIIVVX has a reputation beyond repute
Marco Andretti hopes to drive for USF1

Formula One news: Andretti hopes to see grandson Marco in F1 - GPUpdate.net Formula One

Former Formula 1 champion Mario Andretti hopes to see his grandson Marco in Formula 1 one day. Andretti enjoyed a few days of testing in Spain with Honda but could be a serious candidate to become the driver of the brand-new USF1 team.

Speaking about a possible drive at the USF1 team for Marco Mario Andretti said: "I would just love that. It would rejuvenate me in many ways. My ultimate love is, and always will be, Formula One. In fact, I know Marco has not expressed himself probably enough. He just wants results to speak for themselves at first and go from there. But every time that I mention the possibility, he says, 'I'd give anything to have the opportunity.' I've said this before and I'll say it again and I'll back it up, if I were to design a Formula One driver today, I would design Marco. He learns quickly. He's very much of a free spirit … the travel and all of the aspect does not phase him in the least. He's certainly wants to do it and excel in it.

"We'll see what the future brings for him. Right now, he has to get some results where he is with his dad in the IndyCars and we'll see where that takes him."

Old 02-25-2009, 11:35 PM
Teamspeed Pro
Alzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond reputeAlzilla has a reputation beyond repute
He definitely has age on his side!

Old 02-26-2009, 07:02 PM
Full of Win.
Gobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond reputeGobbles has a reputation beyond repute
Mario wanting it does not automatically make it a good idea. Unfortunately the pool of candidates is pretty thin.