Notices
Japanese Speed Nissan GT-R, Lexus LFA, 370Z, NSX, Supra, & More Discussion Forum

HOT LAP with Jeff Andretti

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2010, 05:04 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
HOT LAP with Jeff Andretti

Team Forza got invited to one of the coolest events we've ever attended.
Lexus took this opportunity to introduce the F Sport - Motorsports upgrade packages
along with the unveiling of the Lexus LFA Supercar. Yoan got to ride shotgun alongside Scott Pruett inside
this beast !!!...lucky bastard won the raffle. Afterwards we all jumped in a brand new Lexus ISF with none other than

Jeff Andretti behind the wheel, for a hot lap around the Homestead-Miami track...back straight & all !!!
That's me riding shotgun, Yoan sitting behind Jeff, Mike sitting behind me (shooting video)
Just wanted to share...enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8is53Q-6Q0

Old 01-28-2010, 05:10 PM
DJ
Teamspeed Pro
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
ohhhh that's what you posted on facebook, I removed it because I had no clue what it was, silly me and thanks for sharing, good stuff! Sorry we missed you guys at Cavallino.

Old 01-28-2010, 05:26 PM
Teamspeed Senior Member
ForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to allForzaForged is a name known to all
Originally Posted by DJ
ohhhh that's what you posted on facebook, I removed it because I had no clue what it was, silly me and thanks for sharing, good stuff! Sorry we missed you guys at Cavallino.
thanks DJ...we had a BLAST !!!

Old 01-29-2010, 01:01 AM
Teamspeed Member
MrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to allMrSlay is a name known to all
Event was awesome! Thanks for sharing the vid.

Old 01-29-2010, 10:13 AM
Teamspeed Senior Member
Originally Posted by mrslay
event Was Awesome! Thanks For Sharing The Vid.
10-4