Notices
Northeast (US) Regional discussion forum for our members in CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, and VT
Sponsored By MetroNYPCA

The Jeff Andretti Coaching Group

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2010, 11:06 AM
Banned
Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to all
The Jeff Andretti Coaching Group

The Jeff Andretti Coaching Group offers High-Performance and Racing Driving instruction to individuals and groups across North America.

Jeff Andretti and partner Kai Goddard bring decades of racing experience to the road, teaching the finer points of handling a vehicle like a pro, on the racing track and on the street.

Internationally renowned driver and coach Jeff Andretti says, “Our new group offers a team approach in training drivers to handle their own personal vehicles better, both on track and off. I saw a need for a versatile team to work with multiple people, such as car clubs or even a racing series. My philosophy is that there is quality strength in numbers when it comes to effective coaching, so I handpicked my partner and instructors and we’re ready to go.”

The Jeff Andretti Coaching Group offers a perfect turnkey solution to your high performance track event or driver training needs.

Individual Coaching
Group Coaching
Special Events
VIP Events
Hot Laps
TV and Film
Teenage Driver Development
Consultation

See Jeff Andretti and Kai Goddard at the Gold Coast Concours/Bimmerstock 2010.

Last edited by Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts; 08-11-2010 at 06:46 PM.
Old 08-24-2010, 08:50 AM
Banned
Joe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to allJoe@MartinoAutoConcepts is a name known to all
Another Grand prize to be raffled at the Gold Coast Concours/ Bimmerstock 2010.

Jeff Andretti donated his Race Uniform to raffle at the Gold Coast Concours / Bimmerstock 2010. 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the Diabetes Research Institute. The history behind this suit is Jeff Andretti wore it in the 1985 Robert Bosch Super Vee Series at Milwaukee Mile where Mario Andretti, Jeff's dad, and Jeff made history. Jeff sat on pole for his race with new track record and won. Mario sat on pole for the main race and also won his race, making it the first time a father and son have won on the same weekend. Own a piece of racing heritage, thanks to The Jeff Andretti Coaching Group. Please stop by their display on september 12th, Village Square - Glen Cove, NY... 11am - 4pm only at the GOLD COAST CONCOURS / BIMMERSTOCK 2010.